Iowa Mature Whitetail Epic Battle, Nov. 2014

BornToHuntAndFish

In case you have not see this . . .

Stumbled across it on the Pope & Young Club website.

It was also part of the November 17th, 2014 episode.

GREATEST BUCK FIGHT OF ALL TIME

Midwest Whitetail

Published on Dec 17, 2014

Watch as the Midwest Whitetail team brings us some amazing footage of two giant Iowa bucks fighting during the rut.

OR

http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/publish/posts/3838/greatest-buck-fight-of-all-time.html

Greatest Buck Fight of All Time

Winke's Blog

Posted By Bill Winke

12/17/2014

"Early in the rut Jared Mill's was sneaking down a creek, heading to his afternoon stand, when he encountered two bucks fighting on the bank above. To Jared's credit (and our gain) he could have run right up there and shot the bigger one - a buck he had been hunting all season. But instead, he chose to film it. Thanks Jared! Click the video below to see this epic fight!"

12-17-14Video_Blog.jpg

OR

http://www.midwestwhitetail.com/gallery/167/media/5994/mw1414-pinch-point-bucks.html

Episode: Pinch Point Bucks

Nov. 17, 2014

We have an action packed episode this week as Scott Reinmann and Luke Nissen hunt narrow pinch points to get within point blank range of cruising bucks! Then we join Jared Mills for an incredible encounter with two bucks fighting in a creek...one of them is his top hit list buck!

online-episodes-top.jpg

safe_image.php

:bounce:

Last edited:

GTHunter007

Had me glued til the end. Unreal the force, brutality and drive those big bucks have. Awesome!

KKrueger

Incredible. And tonight they are both eating beans in the same field and will be buddies for 7 more months.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
As much as I love to hunt big deer, I would've had to just stand there and watch that, too. As long as I've been hunting, I've seen maybe 4 or 5 good fights, but nothing even close to the way those big guys were going at it. Not bucks of their size, either! :D

I have also seen a few good doe fights over the years. Them girls can get after it, too!

walkinboss01

I saw a fight yrs ago on video that was crazy. This one was right up there. It's crazy to see the brut force and strength they have.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Well that was cool!!!
Thanks for postin!!!!

Jim Boyd

Excellent post BTH&F!