Physicists 'PROVE' God DIDN'T create the Universe

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Don't have an opinion one way or the other on this topic, other than, if evolution is the proven theory, then devolution must also be considered as true. At least the devolution of sentence structure and punctuation certainly has begun in this thread.
Grammar thread is, well...Nowhere in here.

ambush80

Don't have an opinion one way or the other on this topic, other than, if evolution is the proven theory, then devolution must also be considered as true. At least the devolution of sentence structure and punctuation certainly has begun in this thread.

What should I make of a believer who might type "It don't make no since."?

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Evolution is redundant in biology. The adaptation happens according to the need.

ambush80

I hope you're being facetious. If not it's called The theory of evolution. Again I emphasize the word theory.

You don't understand the way that the word theory is used in regards to evolution. Its used the same way as in Gravitational Theory.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I hope you're being facetious. If not it's called The theory of evolution. Again I emphasize the word theory.

This is what I actually wrote, so I can understand why your butchered paraphrase has you so confused.
Where have you read that a cat turned into a bird or dog, a fungus turned into a frog or fish and that a monkey turned into a human?
I asked melvin a question about a statement he made.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
A theory is still a theory, just sayin...

If you actually looked up what a scientific theory consists of you couldn't make that statement and be honest. Just sayin...

mdgreco191

ACensoredscientific theoryCensoredis a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world, based on a body of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed through observation and experiment. Such fact-supportedCensoredtheoriesCensoredare not "guesses" but reliable accounts of the real world.

There is your definition. The problem is that the "theory" of evolution has not been proved based upon a boy of facts that have been repeatedly confirmed.