Sinclair's been a little preoccupied this evening

cramer

Probably syncing it up with his drone so he doesn't miss out on the action when he's on the lake:fine:

sinclair1

Those blue moon comments kinda got under your skin :pop: it's Hancock county time, no fancy mowers or citified stuff. Nothing but plundering and watching the goat ropers come to the clubs from atlanter to act like they didn't drink a Starbucks on the way and a few too many blue moons :rofl:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I actually saw a dude with a RC lawnmower on a steep hill on the side of the Interstate somewhere when traveling out of state. That thing was bad to the bone from what I could see as I flew by. I'd hate to know what it cost though.

cramer

Sinclair got the landroid programmed and is watching it on his laptop from the Sinclairdrone - "air Sinclair" all from the comfort of his fav wifi hotspot , Starbucks:love:

sinclair1

Sinclair got the landroid programmed and is watching it on his laptop from the Sinclairdrone - "air Sinclair" all from the comfort of his fav wifi hotspot , Starbucks:love:

You have me all wrong. I am old school and like to bypass the short cuts and take care of my own stuff with manual labor and time. I wash my own cars, do my own lawn with a push mower to not compact my soil and try to never get addicted to fads like a $6 cup of coffee. I actually bypassed getting hooked on coffee from any source and drink water :flag: I have a iPhone 4 and would have a flip if not for the business I need to do on it. Probably more Billy than most realize....don't have $200 shades and $400 coolers either, they are fads and trendy items for most who never get more than 20 minutes from a QT that sells ice. They just want to act like they are some deep woods feller who stays in the bush for weeks and needs these items. You can tell who is play acting by the bone collector sticker on the back glass:cheers:

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
so the remote control mower doesn't compact your soil? that's interesting.

sinclair1

so the remote control mower doesn't compact your soil? that's interesting.

no more than their XXXXL size I bet :eek: anyone who would sit and watch work, but still have to work the controls is bound to be a fat lard :cheers:

You don't have time or energy, they make a roomba type mower to mow while your away and not take up your time being lazy :flag:

I respect a guy who don't care and let's it grow to the moon, or has better use of his time than to mow grass, but to have to be there and run controls, but too lazy to walk, is pathetic, after the fad of new technology wears off.:fine:

cramer

Are you over run with crabgrass or just getting crabby in your old age?::ke:
When I saw the commercial I thought " no way to customize, doesn't look like anything you can detail after cutting the lawn, Sinclair ain't gonna go for this":D

Lay off the latte man::ke:

sinclair1

Are you over run with crabgrass or just getting crabby in your old age?::ke:
When I saw the commercial I thought " no way to customize, doesn't look like anything you can detail after cutting the lawn, Sinclair ain't gonna go for this":D

Lay off the latte man::ke:
No way man, happy as can be, just playing along, but I do take pride in work as I was brought up :flag: theres something to be said for doing it yourself, as anyone can have a nice anything if they buy it. Very few want to earn it with their own labor.:fine:
It's like deer hunting. Folks pay for a big foodplot lease and go buy a fancy side by side, and after 1 year in the hobby think they are experts, but can't pick a copperhead from a grass snake or clean a deer. Meanwhile the guy who doesn't rely on gadgetry and has put in the time, can spend $14.95, smoke in the stand on public land and walk away with not only the pride of hunting, but the success actually was earned.::ke:

Last edited: