Votes: 5 14.3%
  • dont Go and go hunting

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • go and try to pick up a fat chick

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Pappy use to put together some events like this, and bigger.

Most of the time you can get the meeting room comped because of the rooms they will rent, especially if you have a cash bar and a meal with it.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I replied that I don't drink

There's your problem. Otherwise you could go and if it sucked drink the night away and you wouldn't remember a thing when you came to the next day.

smokey30725

My 20 year reunion was last year. Had no intentions whatsoever of going just to see the same pompous folks huddled together in their groups. I had fun in high school. Moved on since then. Don't feel the need to keep in touch with folks who couldn't have cared less about me in school.

Patriot44

Banned
I wish I had a desire to go, but I got none. When my dad passes, I will have zero reasons to ever return to my home town. I am barely friends with anyone from HS on FB.

smokey30725

I wish I had a desire to go, but I got none. When my dad passes, I will have zero reasons to ever return to my home town. I am barely friends with anyone from HS on FB.

We sound like long lost brothers. :cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I went to my 10 year reunion, but haven`t been to another since. I have my 50th next and I won`t go to it either.

ngadeerhunter1969

My 30 is coming up next year and I havent been to one yet. Doubt I will go to this one. Its 600 miles away in Central FL likely in the heat of the summer and Im sure it will cost a hunsky or two just for admission. I imagine the same cliques that existed in high school will still be exist at the reunion.

No thanks

Havana Dude

I'm on 33 years free of that prison. I absolutely hated high school, only had a couple friends, and could not wait to get out. I have no desire to see any of those people. I didn't socialize then, and dang sure ain't going to now. Never been to one, never plan to go to one.

Ben Athens

I don't go any of them.

If I havent spoke to you in 30 or 40 years there is probably a good reason as to why !

Latest posts