Georgia Game Check results

Kris87

My GON challenge team shot a quarter of all the deer on the harvest record for Clarke county off of one farm. In one night!!! :D

BornToHuntAndFish

Have to use your mouse to scroll the page.

It's not rocket science.

As was posted early afternoon yesterday during lunchtime, me & a few others posted experiencing the same problem after scrolling or paging down to the bottom of the alphabetized spreadsheet report at the end of the web page where it only ended in counties starting with the letter "D", but today the problem is corrected as you can see.

Glad we have experts around here to point out the obvious.

;)

Bullhound

Didn't see where someone already answered...I apologize. I wasn't trying to be smart...just figured it out myself. There isn't a scroll bar on the side of the graph and I just happened to spin my scroll wheel on my mouse and saw it moved. Just trying to pass along info!

It's not rocket science.

As was posted early afternoon yesterday during lunchtime, me & a few others posted experiencing the same problem after scrolling or paging down to the bottom of the alphabetized spreadsheet report at the end of the web page where it only ended in counties starting with the letter "D", but today the problem is corrected as you can see.

Glad we have experts around here to point out the obvious.

;)

PappyHoel

15 deer per square mile times 283 square miles equals 4,245 total deer in the county.

I'm going to do the math now :type: deer per day to get to that total. ::gone:

If we can kill 35.5 deer per day till January 8th we will kill them all.

ppdaazn

since we are reporting. do we still have to tag it on paper? or the confirmation code is good enough of a tagging?

cowhornedspike

since we are reporting. do we still have to tag it on paper? or the confirmation code is good enough of a tagging?

My understanding is the info on your phone is adequate however it is probably a good idea to have a paper copy as a back-up...but not required.

BassHunter25

Very Cool Info, while I know not all deer will be reported, I suppose we will finally see some real numbers and facts.

Also,
I see where there are some firearm and muzzloader kills. Were those quota hunts? someone made a mistake? Or am I missing something, because it was strange that someone shot a muzzleloader pretty close to me on the neighboring property at 8am Saturday morning. I thought it was odd that if you were gonna hunt with a firearm why not just use a rifle? Maybe they were a felon and figured they would keep the tickets to a minimum?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
My understanding is the info on your phone is adequate however it is probably a good idea to have a paper copy as a back-up...but not required.

I would have a paper trail. Save time with a DNR officer jf u get checked.

Lakrymator

I saw my county (Forsyth) already had 20, but then I looked at Hall county. After opening weekend there's already 41 :hair:

I think I'm better off not looking at this. :yawn:

bullhorn1

Facebook bobby brooks for kill at Dawson forest on opening day,very nice mountain buck and a very experienced bow hunter and a good friend.You can bet his next one will be bigger

alligood729

There are a whole bunch more deer hunters than turkey hunters.

Charlie, I'm still not showing any report from Clarke county, and I know for certain 3 does were killed there Sunday afternoon. I rechecked my report to make sure I didn't report the wrong county by mistake, but it's right. Any ideas why it's not showing?

Never mind, there's something showing when you ask for all counties, but when you isolate Clarke, nothing shows. That's odd, unless I'm missing something.

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
Charlie, I'm still not showing any report from Clarke county, and I know for certain 3 does were killed there Sunday afternoon. I rechecked my report to make sure I didn't report the wrong county by mistake, but it's right. Any ideas why it's not showing?

Never mind, there's something showing when you ask for all counties, but when you isolate Clarke, nothing shows. That's odd, unless I'm missing something.

Thanks for catching that, I'll report the error to the webmaster.

PappyHoel

Thanks for catching that, I'll report the error to the webmaster.

There's a few other counties that are showing the same bug. Full list results but individual results show none.