Never say Goodbye Driveler #242.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Wellll, that's enough tinkerin' for today.

Sounds good MizTuTu.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Had to tune up the saw chain and flip the bar, she wasn't actin right.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Wellll, that's enough tinkerin' for today.

Sounds good MizTuTu.

I had to MAKE H22 quit today. He was starting to walk all humped ova like his back was broke. :(:(
He got a lot of winter trimming done outside. The leylands in the back of the yard cut way back. :cool::cool::cool:

Wycliff

I'm just about done for the day, time for some more fireball and honey shots. They seem to be clearing this cold up

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
I'm just about done for the day, time for some more fireball and honey shots. They seem to be clearing this cold up

You were doing that before you got sick !! Having to work for a co-worker Monday night, he's gonna cover me Fri night, give me a 3 day weekend ..

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I had to MAKE H22 quit today. He was starting to walk all humped ova like his back was broke. :(:(
He got a lot of winter trimming done outside. The leylands in the back of the yard cut way back. :cool::cool::cool:

I've seen him do that walk, and that's exactly why I quit sawin logs today.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I've seen him do that walk, and that's exactly why I quit sawin logs today.

Yep. That's how he was last time we went to Hamburg. I pretty much set up camp. That's why I bought a self contained camper. Electric everything. Just push a button. DONE. :D

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Yep. That's how he was last time we went to Hamburg. I pretty much set up camp. That's why I bought a self contained camper. Electric everything. Just push a button. DONE. :D

Neighbor dropped back over after I quit cuttin logs and was sittin on porch. Heck, he's only 5 yrs older than me, wayyy overweight, and limps on a bad knee. HE asks, "why'd you quit cuttin?" as I was getting up out of the chair to go fix him a cup of coffee all hunched over. :rolleyes:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Anyway, I sawed enough wood for about 2 trailer loads once I split it.

Status
Not open for further replies.