A few knives for christmas are ready to ship

Razor Blade

Here are some knives that are ready to please someone for a christmas gift , or just a stocking stuffer. Get them while they are here. Thanks for taking the time to look at my knives. All of these knives will come with a quality leather sheath.All of the knives listed below are made from 440C stainless steel, and have a Rockwell "C" hardness of 59 to 59.5. These knives will hold an edge very well. This is not a knife you will have to sharpen everytime you start to work on an animal . Keep the cutting edge out of the bones and you should be able to skin several animals before sharpening. Scott

The first picture : any knife this picture is 100.00 plus 7.00 shipping

knife # 1 is a green bone handled with damascus in a bird and trout knife pattern SOLD
knife # 2 also a bird and trout , with a snake wood handle. Brushed finish.

knife # 3 " stubby ", green dyed camel leg bone . Brushed finish also.

knife # 4 SOLD , A elk horn handle , file work on the spine , and a brushed finish on the blade . What a deal on this one .

Picture # 2 All of these knives are 165.00 shipped to your door.

SOLDKnife # 1 , Mirror polished blade , camel leg bone bolsters with a spalted pecan handle that has been stabilized and some yellow liners.

knife # 2 , mirror polished blade , camel leg bone bolsters , amber dyed stag handles with yellow liners.

knife # 3 , brushed finish blade , blue camel bone , with a silver dyed stabilized wood handle and blue liners , also a tapered tang to reduce weight.The spine has some file work also.

knife # 4 , a drop point in blue jean denim, with red liners and red linen bolsters, some file work along the back bone of the blade. The tang is tapered for weight reduction. The blade is a brushed finish .

Attachments

• 20101118_44.JPG
    20101118_44.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 741
  • 20101118_45.JPG
    20101118_45.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 732
  • 20100904_7.JPG
    20100904_7.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 596
  • 20100904_13.JPG
    20100904_13.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 590
  • 20100904_5.jpg
    20100904_5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 588
  • 20100904_16.JPG
    20100904_16.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 585
Last edited:

K80Shooter

Looking good, I really like # 4 in the first set & # 1 in the second set

wvdawg

Staff member
Beauties Scott! Love the looks of the pecan!

DROP POINT

Great looking bunch of knives Scott. I'm sure anybody would like to find one in their stocking!

Davin

Razor Blade

Thanks guys .

Yes , i might have put the stag in the first picture at a real good price , but hey its fixin to be christmas soon . Scott

wooddog

Those are nice . I like the differant colors you have put together on the knives. Nice work. What is the blue on the front of the one knife ? Anthony

Razor Blade

Those are nice . I like the differant colors you have put together on the knives. Nice work. What is the blue on the front of the one knife ? Anthony

wooddog , it camel leg bone that i have dyed blue , just to add some color to it .

Thanks guys for looking . Scott