Don't post in this driveler thread or else! #18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
I get told I'm Out There all the time.....
it's ok, we "know" you...........:biggrin2:
I get told someone needs to real me in :rofl:
:stir: depends on who "someone" is..............

I got a :fine: HUG from the grouch today!:fine: Izzz soooooo special!:biggrin2:
Hey Nick, make sure to bury those pepper plants tomorrow for the Redhead for me, ok??:cool:
How ya'll been???:biggrin2:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like les and quack had a lot better luck fishing than bugsy and I did turkey hunting. Had two birds gobbling this morning but they had no interest in checking us out. A hen walked by close but went on her way. Didn't see or hear anything this afternoon. Man, it was brutally hot out there! See yall tomorrow!

Hankus

:yawn:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
Looks like les and quack had a lot better luck fishing than bugsy and I did turkey hunting. Had two birds gobbling this morning but they had no interest in checking us out. A hen walked by close but went on her way. Didn't see or hear anything this afternoon. Man, it was brutally hot out there! See yall tomorrow!
Yeah it was, I got to drive the Blazer back from Granma's........ no A/C, but it's here where it can get fixed up & "back up to par"!:cool:
:love: This too shall pass.............
G'night folks:yawn:

kracker

Gone, but not Forgotten
Thats what I get for going to bed early, all the cool kids come out to play after I go to sleep.:banginghe:banginghe

Les Miles

Banned

Whew! Just got home. Fishing is hard work. Found out today that the bait works much better at night. :biggrin3:

Hankus

Yup

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Even on a lazy Sunday morning there is coffee for the cup so fill your cup

coffeepot.jpg

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Even on a lazy Sunday morning there is coffee for the cup so fill your cup

coffeepot.jpg

I'll gladly take a cup gobble, thank you very much!!!

As I lazily make my way back to work this week for a few days.

:cheers:

Hankus

Church breakfast :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.