Ossabaw Island

dank1296

Unknown on the buckshot but going on the next hunt on the 7th. This will be my 3rd time down been on 2 previous p/w hunts in past. Will be unable to get to Kilkenny until Thursday morning 10:00. Will they still take me over to island since ill be a day later than usual. Will have one other in my party with me. The other 3 will already be on the island. Will there be any problem checking in with DNR once im there around noon. Thanks for any response. Dank

tonyrittenhouse

Should not be any problems with DNR. I don't know about killkenny I know when we have been on hunts in the past they did not want to take no less than 5 people at a time. You might want to call them and ask.

dank1296

They said 2 is fine for thursday morning. Looks like 40s-60 on temps. Sounds like i still better take thermacell. From previous post looks like hog population way down more likely to see deer now. Also taking a fishing pole last time down in 2013 on p/w hunt caught alot of whiting off dock in early November should there still be some fish around since been so warm?