Paid hunt out west

Stackem

Looks like things could line up for a hunt this year....Never been out west but me and a buddy plan to try and book a hunt for this fall. Looking for advise on good operations with a emphasis on seeing a lot of game and the opportunity to take a couple of deer and some hogs...Have not decided if it will be a bow hunt or rifle...do any operations allow both? we are talking about taking his motor home out for the trip so we would have a place to stay or can stay at the lodge facilities which ever is best for the trip.....Pls advise if you have any recommendations you can make base on your experience. Trophy deer will not be the goal...a couple of deer and some hogs....

billy336

Getting kinda late to put in for tags, better hustle up. I hunted Blue Rock Outfitters in WY and MT, unreal amount of game in the powder river basin

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Lots of Texas ranches have "management" hunts with hog hunts.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Getting kinda late to put in for tags, better hustle up. I hunted Blue Rock Outfitters in WY and MT, unreal amount of game in the powder river basin

^this^

Utah's application's end March 1st at 11pm.

rance56

he is looking to hunt hogs also, i think most states out west that have hogs most likely due not have a draw. i could be mistaken though. oklahoma may be an option

95g atl

when you say "out west and hogs"....... there are far more hogs in the southeast AND Texas than any west I know of. I think of "WEST" as Colorado, Wyoming, MT, Utah, AZ, maybe California (Don't waste your time hunting in CA with all the regulations and nonsense).

With that said, I would look into Texas........around Austin to Houston.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Scratch the hogs go to Kansas on a rut whitetail hunt DIY on public land. Lots cheaper and you'll have tons of fun.. Trust me..

mike1225

Kansas Tags

You must apply for Kansas deer between 4/1/ & 4/27/18.

Idahomike

Do you need preferance points to hunt in Kansas?
Im hunting antelope in Wyoming this year public land and diy,I've taken around 8 p and y bucks and one booner all with my bow,no hogs in Wyoming,you have to put in by may.

mike1225

No preference points needed for Kansas..

Buckstop

One area worth looking in to is the Black Hills are of WY. Did a DIY hunt there on a private ranch several years ago. Tons of game. Mostly whitetail with scattered mullies. Trophy potential is not as high as mid-west but the sheer numbers were amazing and its a beutiful area.

spencer12

One area worth looking in to is the Black Hills are of WY. Did a DIY hunt there on a private ranch several years ago. Tons of game. Mostly whitetail with scattered mullies. Trophy potential is not as high as mid-west but the sheer numbers were amazing and its a beutiful area.

Was watching a hunting show where they were bowhunting early season whitetails. Must have been 5-6, 140" or better deer in one bachelor group. I really want to go out that way and hunt one day.