Tech Fans KICKER UPDATE

across the river

They should probably go ahead and get rid of their football program and spend that money on their roundball and baseball programs.

Vandy, Duke, and Tech, etc.. will never get rid of football, regardless of what disadvantages they face. You still have to have something to financially support the lacrosse, volleyball, tennis, and swimming teams, since they aren't self supporting. Those schools still spit all of the TV revenue and bowl payout money the SEC and ACC generate, regardless of whether or not they ever make it anywhere close to the playoff. It wouldn't make sense to shut it down.

DannyW

They should probably go ahead and get rid of their football program and spend that money on their roundball and baseball programs.

Interesting commentary since Ga Tech has won a national championship since the last Georgia national championship.

But I would agree on some level....Ga Tech has eased the course load for student-athletes but they all still have to pass a Calculus course...and I bet the top 5 football players at Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Clemson can't even spell "Calculus" , much less pass it.

On their own.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Interesting commentary since Ga Tech has won a national championship since the last Georgia national championship.

But I would agree on some level....Ga Tech has eased the course load for student-athletes but they all still have to pass a Calculus course...and I bet the top 5 football players at Alabama, Georgia, Ohio State and Clemson can't even spell "Calculus" , much less pass it.

On their own.

Interesting commentary for a Barner.. Auburn has the dumbest players in the SEC. The school is known for being the "Island of Misfit Toys"..

I'll take you're bet! Don't care about any other school then Georgia. Top 5 players off last year's team? What ya want to wager Auburn Wareagle Tiger?? :huh::huh:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten

They just need to spend half as much money on players as Auburn does. Bruce Pearl was so crooked, that UT run him out of Knoxville, but he had no problem hooking up with Auburn.

DannyW

Interesting commentary for a Barner.. Auburn has the dumbest players in the SEC. The school is known for being the "Island of Misfit Toys"..

I'll take you're bet! Don't care about any other school then Georgia. Top 5 players off last year's team? What ya want to wager Auburn Wareagle Tiger?? :huh::huh:

Ha, ha, ha....that would be an interesting proposition except for the fact that the thread, and my comment, was about Ga Tech academic standards. Not Auburn's.

Try to keep up.

Browning Slayer

Ha, ha, ha....that would be an interesting proposition except for the fact that the thread, and my comment, was about Ga Tech academic standards. Not Auburn's.

Try to keep up.

Try and keep up? You're bet was simple. I took you up on it. And threw in a shot at Auburn. Pretty simple right?

The bet "The top 5 players at UGA can't spell Calculus, much less pass it"....

Is ^that^ not what you said?

Try and keep up..

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Try and keep up? You're bet was simple. I took you up on it. And threw in a shot at Auburn. Pretty simple right?

Try and keep up..

It's CowQLess to Auburn players! :bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some of yall talking about UGA students need to look no further than Jamaree Salyer. He was in Honors Calculus in High School.

DannyW

Try and keep up..

Okay...prove it. Show me statements, with verifiable provenance, that the top 5 players at Georgia can actually spell "calculus" and you win the bet. Whatever the bet may be.

Of course you can't. And I would not expect that you could. Because the original discussion was about Ga Tech admission standards vs those of "football factories" like those of Georgia , Oklahoma, Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, etc...

Instead, you chose to insert a cheap shot against Auburn. I don't defend Auburn for their recruiting practices and would challenge you to provide proof that I have ever said they are in the right, or the best, in recruiting.

I feel sorry for you if your entire life is based around being worried about the football program at Auburn University.

And if this is not the case, and if you just choose this as an opportunity to get a cheap shot against Auburn, try and keep up...this thread is about Ga Tech.

Browning Slayer

Okay...prove it. Show me statements, with verifiable provenance, that the top 5 players at Georgia can actually spell "calculus" and you win the bet. Whatever the bet may be.

Of course you can't. And I would not expect that you could. Because the original discussion was about Ga Tech admission standards vs those of "football factories" like those of Georgia , Oklahoma, Clemson, Ohio State, Alabama, etc...

Instead, you chose to insert a cheap shot against Auburn. I don't defend Auburn for their recruiting practices and would challenge you to provide proof that I have ever said they are in the right, or the best, in recruiting.

I feel sorry for you if your entire life is based around being worried about the football program at Auburn University.

And if this is not the case, and if you just choose this as an opportunity to get a cheap shot against Auburn, try and keep up...this thread is about Ga Tech.

"Verifiable Provenance"? :rofl::rofl::rofl: So, a college degree and their courses can't show that? Oh wait, you wouldn't believe paper, would you? Cause we all know that football players never actually go to class.. facepalm:facepalm:

As far as taking cheap shots at Auburn, I'll do it any and every chance I get. The only thing more pathetic than an Auburn Tiger, is a Tennessee Vol. The Barners are nothing but pathetic little brothers. UGA and Bama owns you and you guys just can't keep up. You take ANY player kicked off any team, let them get away with any and everything all in the name of "possibly" beating you're 2 hated rivals.

It felt good to rip the heart's out of the Barners chest in Atlanta!

Browning Slayer

Some of yall talking about UGA students need to look no further than Jamaree Salyer. He was in Honors Calculus in High School.

Come on Charlie... We all know that's not possible..

DannyW knows it all.. He's done said it's not possible... Our players are stupid..

He's just in denial knowing we have student athletes graduating at UGA with the same majors as his 2 kids at Auburn..

And in his words, Chubb, Fromm or Sony couldn't spell "Calculus"... so that means Lorenzo is out.. Yep, they are a bunch of useless thugs...

Yeah, they can't spell "Calculus" but I bet they can spell "millionaire".. wonder if Danny can do that?

Browning Slayer

Of course you can't.

sorry Barner... You are use to you're trailer park "rejects" as players... If you don't think our graduates "top 5 players" and a freshman QB can't spell "calculus", you are a special kind of, well.... duh.....

As a Barner, I understand you are surrounded by morons that have been kicked out of every different program plus the lower food chain of the state of Alabama for students...

Look at the bright side.. An Auburn grad can come to Georgia and thrive at McDonalds! They are always looking for Managers!

Browning Slayer

Daily bump for a "Tech and Auburn" sucks and UGA is you're Daddy!

DannyW

sorry Barner... You are use to you're trailer park "rejects" as players... If you don't think our graduates "top 5 players" and a freshman QB can't spell "calculus", you are a special kind of, well.... duh.....

As a Barner, I understand you are surrounded by morons that have been kicked out of every different program plus the lower food chain of the state of Alabama for students...

Look at the bright side.. An Auburn grad can come to Georgia and thrive at McDonalds! They are always looking for Managers!

LOL....I will give you this B S...you're a piece of work and have that uncanny ability to turn a conversation into an entirely different topic (the original thread was about Ga Tech football recruiting, in case you forgot) when you realize you are losing the argument...not at all unlike a democrat when they realize they are behind in an argument. Just curious...did you vote for Hilliary in 2016?

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
LOL....I will give you this B S...you're a piece of work and have that uncanny ability to turn a conversation into an entirely different topic (the original thread was about Ga Tech football recruiting, in case you forgot) when you realize you are losing the argument...not at all unlike a democrat when they realize they are behind in an argument. Just curious...did you vote for Hilliary in 2016?

Very doubtful, however he is using my quote for his sigline, which goes to prove the boy ain't right . . :bounce:

Browning Slayer

How am I losing an argument? You made a broad statement and wanted to make a "bet".. All I did was accept the bet.. And then I throw a few jabs at Auburn. There is not one thread in this entire forum that stays on topic unless it's in the "On topic" sub forum. Why do you think that sub forum was created?

As far as voting for Hillary, that's about the dumbest thing anyone could say.. That would be like me saying you're kids are so dumb they were forced to go to Auburn for 4 years before any high school in Georgia would let them in..

Browning Slayer