Check Out This Pic!!!

Muygrande

HOLY COW!!! Check Out This Pic!!!

Make you think about what that noise was when you're walking in that pre dawn darkness or dark thiry exit!!!! :eek:

Attachments

• bad_day.jpg
    bad_day.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 1,154
Last edited:
D

dave

Cat vs Deer

Can you say staged ??? They both have been stuffed.

Muygrande

I'm with patrick! I mean SpongeBob!!! Ain't nothing staged about that! Mule Deer are mighty ignorant!

slimbo

I cant believe yall are even talking about that being real. That buck would never let the cat get that close or else he would be dead.

Swamprat

Swamprat
how else do you think they survive? the drive thru :D

Muygrande

Slimbo!!! It's a mule deer doe, that's an ear not a horn!! I can't believe ya'll!! All the awesome pics that our trail cameras catch and you think this is staged???!!! Have you ever been around a Mule Deer???? Totally ignorant animals, we park on the side of the road and holler at them and they just stand there. Guess my pics of the Bobcat dragging the fawn by the camera that were in GON were put together too huh?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RamblinWreck

General consensus is the pic is staged. I would like to know the real story and am trying to find out where it came from, since it has been floating around the web for months. I saw it first on AR15.com weeks ago. :confused:

reylamb

General consensus at archerytalk was that it was real, and taken in Oregon. The deer in question is also a blacktail, or so went the general consensus over there.

D

dave

Staged Pic

RamblinWreck said:
General consensus is the pic is staged. I would like to know the real story and am trying to find out where it came from, since it has been floating around the web for months. I saw it first on AR15.com weeks ago. :confused:

A number of things make me believe that it is a staged pic.

1. The cat would leap for the deers back or neck at a greater distance than it is following.

2. The deer is in a classic lifesize mount stance.

3. How many deer would be standing and not running, bouncing, and weaving with a cat that size breathing on its rear-end? :rolleyes: :whip:

Muygrande

Rey lamb, you're right I think it is a blacktail, Nonetheless Dave I'm not sure I've ever seen a mount with the left rear leg at that extension and a Doe at that? What's the point of mounting a doe lifesize? And again I re-iterate the fact that Blacktail and Muleys are slap ignorant, Remember there's a flash making it visible and that cat's the master of darkness!

Paul Cataldo

I'm pretty sure the pic was staged. It was on another site with the cat in a different position or something. I saw a guy post who apparently knows everything about the pic. It's been a while, and I don't really remember what the final story was, but I'm pretty sure it's a fake...