Anybody missing a revo? Cindy caught it for you!!

Sultan of Slime

Fishing a c-rig about 70% of the time we catch all sorts of stuff that finds its way under water. Cindy has caught everything from trolling motors to sunglasses. Well monday she caught a rod and reel over by the steam plant on a large live threadfin shad. I didn't know Abu's ate shad? :huh:It had an uber nasty bird nest in it with a practice plug tied to it. I am not so sure that somebody didn't lose their temper and just chunk a few hundred bucks into the lake...:bounce:

I brought it home and cleaned it up. It turned out to be a revo sx. It has some rock rash on it but throws pretty good after I relined it.

Attachments

• RevoB4.jpg
    RevoB4.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 874
  • RevoAfter.jpg
    RevoAfter.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 875

doodleflop

Hey that's my reel. I was trying to teach j_seph how to cast and well you found the rest of my story.

krazywayne

trophy for sure! lol.... glad you got to add a reel to your collection after a lil work! How was the catfish bite? or was this the same trip as your last report?

Hut2

That's my combo, I had to p## & a boat came running up near my boat & I accidentally kicked my rod & reel in tha darn lake.:(

Sweetwater

That was mine...it was just a sinker though.

Eugene Stinson

Dang. I only caught a pink zebco 33 combo last week at the steam plant. Chunked the rod with a broke tip but cleaned up the 33 to like new condition.

olcaptain

It might belong to the Carp Hound.....I'll check :)