Buckeyes will NOT be shooting the 5th....

alligood729

Sorry guys, but circumstances are working against us for a shoot this weekend. I have family in town, and work Thursday and probably Friday. Gretchen had an emergency at her house, with the washing machine flooding everything upstairs and down, so she will be busy with that. That only leaves Saturday, and I'm not asking the crew to give up the 4th to set up a range. There's too much to be done this time, all new lanes have to be cut, the last set was plowed under.......So, please don't be upset at us, sometimes life gets in the way. Spend the day with your family, there's more to life than shooting a bow anyway. We will host the GBAA State 3D shoot in August, and will have our last scheduled shoot in August as well. Sorry to disappoint, I'm kinda bummed too, but sometimes circumstances can't be helped. Just trying to get the word out early enough...

red1691

Sorry to hear all the bad luck for this weekend, it happens! BUT I know I'll be there Aug. 8-9, need more burgers then too, those burgers were pretty darn good at the Spring Turkey, just wanted more......

alligood729

Sorry to hear all the bad luck for this weekend, it happens! BUT I know I'll be there Aug. 8-9, need more burgers then too, those burgers were pretty darn good at the Spring Turkey, just wanted more......
Wait til you try the deer burgers.....:banana:

BowanaLee

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

gretchp

I have had to move out of house, they are packing the entire house due to 4 hours of running water destroying pine floors on main floor and all drywall, beds and flooring down stairs.....:(
but Kudos to Atlanta Fire and Restoration for taking such good care of us...See ya'll in August!! Or Sweetwater....