we lost a good guy today, R.I.P. Josh Lesniak

arrow2

Thanks every one for all the support, here is an update

Josh graduated from Berlin High School in 2005. He worked at Gagne Ford in Princeton as a Ford Master Certified Automotive Technician.

Josh was an avid outdoorsman, loved hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, and playing in mud with his off-road truck “Sammy”. He enjoyed pheasant hunting with his princess Belle. When not out in the woods, he was wrenching on something in the garage (probably something that he just broke, or someone else just broke.) He was always the go to guy when you needed help with anything. Loved to be active in all seasons, playing volleyball, shooting pool and darts in local leagues. You commonly would find him putting smiles on the faces of anyone and everyone around him. Josh would say that his favorite place in the whole world was on top of the mountains. His words were “Go big or go home” and he lived those words through his last day with us.

Josh is survived by his parents, Nancy and Steve Ewald of Berlin,WI and Dave & Donna Lesniak of Sharpsburg, GA, his brother and sister-in-law Jacob and Andrea Lesniak of Germantown, WI, his step-sister and brother-in-law Brandi and Bobby Brandon, nephew Andrew Brandon, and niece Courtney Brandon, all of Newnan, GA, step-brother Nick Weathington of Newnan, GA, the love of his life Katie Mc Credie of Berlin, WI, his Grandmother Evelyn Lesniak of Berlin, WI, his Grandfather Joseph Piepiorka of Berlin, WI, his black lab Belle, and many other family members and friends. Josh is preceded in death by his Grandfather Sylvester (Sonny) Lesniak of Berlin, WI, Grandmother Delores Piepiorka of Berlin, WI.

A funeral visitation for family and friends will be held on Friday February 14th from 3:00-7:00 p.m. followed by a prayer service at John R Wiecki-Skipchak Funeral home at 116 S Adams Avenue, Berlin, WI. In leiu of flowers a memorial scholarship will be set up through the Berlin Community Scholarship Program for anyone entering automotive/power sports technician.

Attachments

• image-8_2.jpg
    image-8_2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,865

RTH

Dave, you and your family will be in my prayers. I am so sorry for your loss

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
Some people just pass the test earlier than others. May he rest in peace, I pray your pain is eased.

arrow2

Again I would like to Thank everyone for the thoughts, prayers and cards my family has recieved.
My son was truly a great man and will be missed by many. We bought his first sled when he was probably 7 years old. This trip was his seventh trip to the great Rockies sledding with his friends.
We had been out several times elk hunting in the back country.
He was born on July 20, 1987 in Wisc and we moved to Denver in Aug 87, I have a picture of him in a papoose with me, up in the the mountains when I saw my first free range bull elk. So this is where his love for Colorado began. Kinda ironick that his SSN started with a 5, Colorado, and I truly believe he would be proud to have Colorado on his death certificate.
He was a very active young man with no time to waste.
He loved the outdoors and believe it or not did not even have a TV. He had rock crawlers for the summer, a boat for fishing, and the sleds for winter.
Anyway enough about that, if you would like to watch a video of him riding the days prior to the avalanche. (Not sure if I can do this but if not someone will pull it). Go to youtube and search for Josh Lesniak Memorial and watch this 4 min tribute to him.
Again Thanks for every thing.
Dave

Attachments

• josh132.JPG
    josh132.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 886

Latest posts