Hancock County.........

H

HT2

Well, the deer are still moving pretty good at our place(s)...........

Mostly bucks being seen.......Does here and there, but the does have been a little scarce this weekend....

I shot a fairly nice 8-pointer on Friday evening........He was just crusin' through the planted pines......Saw a bigger one about an hour earlier but he didn't present me a shot....I shot the 8 -pointer around 5:20 p.m. on Friday afternoon........He was "rutted" out.........Body weight was way, way down, but his "hocks" were still black as soot.....

Lot of deer being seen, mainly bucks..........Hopefully that will continue in anticipation of the 2nd rut that will fall somewhere around the 15th of December for us.........

Woody's Janitor

Congrats and please post a picture Tim. I want to see the deer.

meriwether john

Tim Glad to hear the bucks are moving somewhere. Ours are not moving much at all according to those that hunted this weekend(I didn't). Still I see a few at night on the way home--haven't seen any in a couple weeks on my way in to work. Congrats on your 8pt.

H

HT2

Teddy.........

Woody's Janitor said:
Congrats and please post a picture Tim. I want to see the deer.

I bought that new camera but didn't have a memory card for it yet........That buddy of mine (Dave) took a pic with his camera, and I forgot to get it from him before I left this morning.......

I'll get it either tomorrow or Tuesday (I hope) from him and post it when I get it.....

HuntinRebel3

I hunt Wilkinson County, Tim, and it's been a good year at my Dad's place. I've seen a total of 44 deer on stand this year. Yet to pull the trigger yet. My son's girlfriend killed her first one last weekend, a pretty nice 7 pt.

H

HT2

Reb.....

Good Deal Bud.........

I've not seen as many deer this year as last, but I've still seen a good amount.......

The good thing is that I bet my sightings of deer have been 3 bucks to 1 doe.......

Which I like!!!!!! :clap: