It's been TOO long

stick_slinger

Well, I'm back after a LONG time.

I haven't hunted since 2013ish (maybe a few times in 14). Went from being in the woods about every other day to about zero.. Starting college, moving, and getting married all probably had a lot to do with it.. But either way, I graduate in December of this year and come September I will be 20ft up in my Summit Viper. Good to see y'all fellas again. It's time to dust off the Mathews Helim :banana:

stick_slinger

I remember you in bow challenge few years back, welcome back, good luck this season.

Haha yeah, that was fun even though we got toasted lol. Missed opportunities at 2 nice bucks that year, hopefully I can make up for it this year. Good luck to you too :cheers:

NBN

Welcome back!!! I have a feeling you are going to make up for lost time. Are you getting in the challenge this season?

stick_slinger

Welcome back!!! I have a feeling you are going to make up for lost time. Are you getting in the challenge this season?

Ehhh, I haven't quite decided on that. Not likely as I just now noticed September is almost here and I'm not 100% prepared as far as good spots to hunt. I know a spot where I can get on some deer to put a doe down or 2 but I still got a little leg work to do to get on some horns... And that involves getting access to some more land lol... It's all in good fun so I still may do it but if not then I will definitely be back in it next year.