CE Maxima BLU RZ's

stick_slinger

How do these bad boys compare/fly to the original Blue Streaks?? I was a little skeptical when I first went to blue streaks because they were lighter than what I used before BUT they turned out to fly amazing and hit even harder... Tipped with Ramcats they hit and come out in the dirt on the other side every time lol... Only asking because my local shop only allows you to buy a half dozen and I don't wanna spend $80 if they aren't gonna be similar or better. They seem to be pretty much the same and only vary by .05 GPI which is nothing so I shouldn't have to touch my sights..... Anyways, anybody make the switch from the original Blue Streaks? How the BLUs doing.

Thanks,
CJ

j53

Blu Rz

shoot great... I too shot the blue streaks and sell the Blu RZs as well... I switched last yr and they tune out and shoot as good as the Redz just a little lighter but love them

stick_slinger

shoot great... I too shot the blue streaks and sell the Blu RZs as well... I switched last yr and they tune out and shoot as good as the Redz just a little lighter but love them

Good deal, I'm just a little paranoid about switching since I have my HHA Single Pin Slider dialed in out to 60yds with the Blue Streaks and they work perfect. After doing the math, total arrow weight will only vary by like 1gr so I shouldn't have to touch anything. Should be "plug n play" lol.