Arrow suggestions?

hoythunter1861

Been running Maxima Blue Streak Selects for a while, but running low now after breaking a few (they've been around for awhile so not disappointed).
I see that Carbon Express no longer makes them, or they have a different version. So I'm looking at what else is out there. I used for mostly hunting and some 3-D competitions when I get the chance to go. Not looking for the cheap things, willing to drop some money if I need to. Also, not a fan of small diameter arrows (like the Easton Axis) as I don't like those internal inserts. Have thought about at least trying Easton Axis Full Metal Jackets (I'm into weight over speed anyway)
Options I've looked at have been the Maxima Reds, Maxima Hunters, GoldTip Hunter Pro.
Not familiar with model specifics, but also have heard good things about Black Eagle and Victory arrows.
thanks in advance!

NBN

You can't beat a Gold Tip arrow. Straight and tough plan and simple. I've been using them since the about 2000!

stick_slinger

If you liked the Blue Streaks why not look into making the switch to the Maxima BLU RZ's??? That is what I will be going to next year, you can still find Blue Streaks. I called my local shop yesterday and they only had 350s leftover but he is gonna call around for me today and hunt down some Blue Streak 250s for me. I just don't wanna change anything on my setup so close to the season. I have a single pin slider and really don't feel like fooling with it if the POI isn't the same.

deast1988

Easton FMJ Axis are small diameter An have internal inserts. The 5mm FMJ is hard to beat. Small diameter An heavy, easy to up your arrow weight with. I have a Hoyt shoots them extremely well an they hit super hard. One of my favorite hunting arrows, they can An will bend but tends to be from hitting super hard surfaces.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I shoot the Maxima Hunters and have for several years. I have had no issues. Even killed more than 1 deer with the same shaft. After I check it good tho.

jfarrell30339

Ted Nugent signature gold tips! They are ridiculous...

I got some at adventure outdoors.

9.00 a piece. Black and white zebra stripe.