Fun ultralight fishing and a good mess of channel cats

Arrow3

Been a great summer for fishing. The catfish in my neck of the woods are happy to see deer season about to start! ?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1503263712075.jpg
    FB_IMG_1503263712075.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 865

greg_n_clayton

I don't know where you are at, alot of folks like their location to be secret !! But right there is my favorite fishin' !! If you are close enough, maybe we could get together and fish some !! Here or there !! We call them "squealers" ! The river is full of em !! Wait for a storm that will make the water dingy. Can't fish but with one pole when that happens !!

Arrow3

I don't know where you are at, alot of folks like their location to be secret !! But right there is my favorite fishin' !! If you are close enough, maybe we could get together and fish some !! Here or there !! We call them "squealers" ! The river is full of em !! Use to wIt for a storm that will make the water dingy. Can't fish but with one pole when that happens !!

We call them squealers too... I'm about done this summer but id be happy to swap fishing trips next summer. I'm always up to fishing new water. :yeah:

Buford_Dawg

Nice mess of cats...

I bet I know what river you tearing up there. Used to have a lease on it and we would catch our share during turkey season to kill time in middle of day. Lost that lease unfortunately. Had some good pig hunting on it too which I miss.

Arrow3

I bet I know what river you tearing up there. Used to have a lease on it and we would catch our share during turkey season to kill time in middle of day. Lost that lease unfortunately. Had some good pig hunting on it too which I miss.
Sounds like a good place to kill some time during the day!!