Corky Kell Classic

tdw3684

Starts today at 5:15 PM. 92.9 FM and WATL 36 on TV.

Love to watch some HS football. My coworkers son plays for North Gwinnett against Walton in the last game on Saturday. I can't wait to see the Norcross vs Colquit Co. game. I live in the Grayson HS district so have to root for the defending champs during the regular season too.
:yeah::yeah::yeah:

Last edited:

Twiggbuster

Jones Co and Houston Co play tonight at Mercer.
Lee Co and Mary Persons before that game.
Both on WMAZ TV.
Football is here!!!!!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would love to be down there Sat afternoon for the Colquitt County vs Norcross game. I believe Colquitt will have a slow start like they did last year. Lot of Sophomores and JRs will be starting.

Last edited:

tdw3684

Lee County 21
Mary Persons 17

Houston County 3
Jones County 42

Newnan 13
Carrollton 51

Last edited:

tdw3684

Roswell 14
S Forsyth 17 2OT

Buford 48
Hillgrove 17

Camden Co 19
Oak Leaf Fl 6

Lowndes Co 45
Valdosta 0

Warner Robins 28
Northside WR 17

Last edited:

HuntinJake_23

Buford looked to be unstoppable, great balance of running and throwing the ball. Their defense looked pretty good after they settled down after the first quarter. Can't say too much good about my amamater Berkmar Patriots though, tough 75-8 loss to Rockdale County. Another 0-10 season I'm sure!!

cramer

:cool:Corky Kell Classic is a great way to kick off the season.

Buford looked great, once the teams settled in.
The freshman QB is gonna be a good one.

Newnan is going to get a lot better with Chip Walker at the helm.
E Coweta got beat by Lovejoy - Hopefully Lovejoy is back on the rise.

Keep the scores coming in:flag:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
CCHS 13 Norcross 10 going into 4th qtr.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Norcross let the clock run out before they could attempt a game tying FG. Both teams played good at times and sloppy at times.

BornToHuntAndFish

Very nice Mercer stadium they were playing in down in Macon.

MudDucker

Staff member
Seems it ended with a lot of controversy.

westcobbdog

Buford looked to be unstoppable, great balance of running and throwing the ball. Their defense looked pretty good after they settled down after the first quarter. Can't say too much good about my amamater Berkmar Patriots though, tough 75-8 loss to Rockdale County. Another 0-10 season I'm sure!!

my local school, Hillgrove, got lit up by Buford. With kids transferring in they will always be stout. May have been a closer game if a soph QB named Bailey had not decided to play at Marietta High vs where he lives, the Hillgrove District. He will be a 5* by his senior season.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Norcross has one of the best HS place kicker I have ever watched. I hope UGA is paying attention.

bam_bam

Glad colquitt won but I'd have to say the receiver was out of bounds. Can't blame Norcross for being a little upset.