Trespasser on camera

Parker04

I checked my trail cams last Saturday, and I was surprised to find a man walking in front of my camera with his bow. I am not sure what type of bow it is, but I think that its an Excaliber.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 6.36.37 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-10-04 at 6.36.37 AM.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 3,937

bdavisbdavis727

I know the feeling, I hunt near ATL on over 100 acres we OWN that backs up near a neighborhood, have seen 6 different people trespassing this year. People have no respect our property is clearly marked every 10-20 yards and these people think they can just walk into the woods behind there house and hunt. It is only going to get worse im afraid.

habs00

That is society today. More people don't want to work and ran things, but want all the perks and luxuries that come with.

N

NantucketShedHunter

Remove the camera as soon as possible. He will come back and steal it.

I had a stand stolen off my property that is marked with signs. Didn't have a trail cam out so no pic. I think its someone the neighbor is letting hunt next door. I hate trespassers. I have ran a few off at gun point and have had the Sheriff carry one off in his car.

Worley

Paint

His face is camo painted.

Somebody gotta look like em movie stars on tv, at paint and the the buckolicous 1000 and G5 broadheads make em invincible...daggum

bukhuntr

After saving for years I was finally able to purchase a small tract of land in Walton. Haven't caught or seen sign of anyone yet, but if I do I know it isn't going to end well. Property is very well marked. My neighbor has had problems in years past so I'm sure it's a matter of time.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
After saving for years I was finally able to purchase a small tract of land in Walton. Haven't caught or seen sign of anyone yet, but if I do I know it isn't going to end well. Property is very well marked. My neighbor has had problems in years past so I'm sure it's a matter of time.

It's always a problem. I bought a small tract about a year and a half ago. Last year, I pulled three snares off deer trails, and found a ladder stand and a pile of corn, and had some pics of a couple dudes. This year, I have not found any of that, but I had a trail camera stolen. It just goes with the territory.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
Yesterday I was checking cams and thought one was stolen, but it turns out someone shot it. I found the t post it was mounted on with a big hole as well as pieces of the camera, battery and strap.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Yesterday I was checking cams and thought one was stolen, but it turns out someone shot it. I found the t post it was mounted on with a big hole as well as pieces of the camera, battery and strap.

Could u find the chip ?