Downloading photos from labtop to iPhone

Good morning!
I am having a problem getting my photos onto my iPhone. What I am doing know is emailing them to myself then opening the email on my iPhone and then having to snapshotting the photos to get it to load on my iPhone. There has to be an easier way to do this.
If you have any ideas that help will be appreciated!
Thank you!
Scott

Blackston

I phone lightning s d reader 30 bucks unload card in field AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Smack308

There is a wifi transfer app that I use and it's very simple!

Try loading the Google Drive app on your iPhone then setup a Google Drive on your laptop if it is Windows based. This will allow you share your pics between the laptop and iPhone. If you have an Apple laptop you should be able to plug the phone into it using a USB cable and share it that way. Don't try to use bluetooth it can be real slow to transfer. There may be several other ways to do it.

kma281

I store pics I want to have access to from my phone in a Microsoft Cloud drive (OneDrive). Then from the phone I access the Cloud drive and there are the pics. You can save them onto the phone from the OneDrive for sharing picture via text or email & having access to them without service.

GTHunter007

Use a file hosting website like Photobucket. Put the app on your phone. You can upload pictures to your account from anywhere. Open the website on someone's computer...view the pics. Open the app on your phone...view the pics. You can then send links to share pictures instead of burning data each time you want to share the pictures with someone. It also helps share photos on a web forum.

The Boneview Lightning SD Card readers are awesome. Put the card in the reader, plug the reader into your iPhone, check your trail cam in the field. Save the pics you want to keep, put the card back in camera and reformat and let it keep cooking away.

DrK

Went to the apple store and asked for an sd card reader for the iPhone. They gave me the lighting, 29 bucks. No need to download anything. Just plug into the port and it automatically reads the card