Wifi card reader. And reconyx app try it must have

kbuck1

I just posted this info on another members thread. Thought more people may see it if i do another thread.

Search ravpower wifi card reader. Its a wireless card reader and also doubles as a battery backup to your cell phone. I just got one and really like it. Download load the reconyx app and they support it.
When you view the contents of the card through the reconyx app it will separate them into dates taken from newest to oldest or oldest to newest your choice. Then you can import into that app and label pictures or folders as you wish

Does not have to be a reconyx camera

ddavis1120

I've been using it for couple of months and like it. It's not as good as using Reconyx's standard buckview but it works well. It really shines when you don't have access to a computer. I've even pulled cards on the way to the stand and been able to review pictures while hunting on my iPhone.

kbuck1

I've been using it for couple of months and like it. It's not as good as using Reconyx's standard buckview but it works well. It really shines when you don't have access to a computer. I've even pulled cards on the way to the stand and been able to review pictures while hunting on my iPhone.
Thats the way I always view mine. Is in the field. If I have any good pics I want to save I'll put them on the computer when i get back home.