ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Been there, done that Quack!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
yep moon it sure makes it hard to sit a tree when it is 88* at 5 PM

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
Evening LD, Glue Bunny, GW and Mrs. H. Can't blame him for trying Mrs. H.! Squarsh/onions, green beans and just fired up the for some kinda boneless cheekun breast Parmesan crusted recipe Mz. R. wanted to try. It sounds real good. Time will tell.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Evening LD, Glue Bunny, GW and Mrs. H. Can't blame him for trying Mrs. H.! Squarsh/onions, green beans and just fired up the for some kinda boneless cheekun breast Parmesan crusted recipe Mz. R. wanted to try. It sounds real good. Time will tell.

That's sounds good. :fine:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
salit with tuna topping

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Ok while nobody's lights on I'm gonna vent. Nobody in either of me and H22's family have done anything for Cody and Ashley wedding or called about his back surgery. I don't get it. I gave numerous showers and hospital visits and even brought grad pics and stuff from all my siblings chillin. I have yet to see anybody do one thing for my son sept. Sap.go figure. I'm done. My mama would not be pleased. Rant ova.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I relate. Seems we do alot for all our nieces, nephews and even cousins chillins but not so much as a thank you from most and nor a card for my son's graduations etc.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
I relate. Seems we do alot for all our nieces, nephews and even cousins chillins but not so much as a thank you from most and nor a card for my son's graduations etc.

I guess ya just gotta feel good bout what you did for them. H22 took my sister's boy on his first deer hunt after her divorce. He's ole dad on here. Thank goodness H22 was huntn with him when he killed the deer in his avi.

Status
Not open for further replies.