Looking to order some good turkey calls ???

MOUNTAINZ2

I KNOW WE ARE 7 MONTHS AWAY INTELL MARCH BUT LOOKING TO START ORDERING A FEW GREAT CUSTOM TURKEY CALLS DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF ANY GREAT CALL MAKERS THAT THE CALLS SOUND THE BEST THANKS FOR ANY HELP:flag:

Dupree

What type calls?

rem 300

For Box calls;

Steve Mann
Bob Harwell
Lamar Williams
Jack Scott
Mike Lapp
Just to name a few and not in any paticular order..

Nannyman

If you are a turkey hunter then you should join Gobbler Nation.com Great folks and fine turkey hunters. Lots of good info and call makers there.

M Sharpe

Albert Paul and Russell Beard for Box calls

Dupree

For mouth calls you can get them cheap right now, it's what I run every year. Www.xtcalls.net

Hawghead

check out david halloran for pot calls, think he has some sound files on youtube also or on his website.
i have about 6 or 7 of his calls and they seem to make it in my vest mostly over the last 3-4 yrs. for box calls, most others have mentioned good ones.
Bob harwell on this site makes a great boxcall too.

hawghntr21

Steve Reeves Ocmulgee east blvd, macon best cocobolo pots around. little steep but worth it.

gobblingghost

Misfire on here makes a good pot call

sman

Dead Bird Walking, Spring Allure, Halloran makes an awesome ceramic, Rut n Strut, Tom Teaser, Woodhaven...all make great pots.

Russell Beards long boxes are hard to beat as well.

J Gilbert

My favorite pot calls are all made by David Halloran. I've got two, and my dad's got two as well, and both have been very productive for us. I own calls from a few other people, but the Halloran pot calls stay in my vest for every hunt. I've heard great things about Steve Reeves, and would probably look to him if trying another maker for pot calls.

For box calls, the sound varies a bit more, and I prefer to run them myself before I buy. I've got both a long box and short box from Russell Beard that both have a hen trapped inside of them. I've got a Scott's Cutter that sounds great as well, and hope to pick up a Bob Harwell box before spring hits if I can, and plan to get on the list for Mann pretty soon too

M Sharpe

I've got a walnut Strut Buster from Steve Reeves (Supreme Turkey Calls) that has been in my vest, and has been the demise of quite a few longbeards, for the last 12 years.