3-d Hunting shoot 40 yds max.

BowanaLee

Its shaping up to be an awesome 3 days. Theres something for everyone. Y'all come on out. :fine::yeah::banana::yeah::fine:

Its a Benefit fundraiser for Catherine and Ryan Lockhart to help them get through Catherine's stage 4 metastatic breast cancer that has now spread to her lungs.
There will be food, bounce house for kids, long shot-high score counts and much more. Everyone's welcome, bring your chairs and make a day of it. :smash:
This is a hunting shoot with only two stakes, 40 yd max, "No broadheads."
Sept 2nd through Sept 4th, 8:00 till 6:00 each day.
7949 Post Rd, Shady Dale Ga. 31085

Times drawing near ! :banana::fine:

Last edited:

3darcher

Look forward to supporting a great cause for a good friend on the 3D circuit and his wife. Thanks TGM for putting it together!

100hunter

We will be there

BowanaLee

Its shaping up to be an awesome 3 days. Theres something for everyone. Y'all come on out. :fine::yeah::banana::yeah::fine:

Its a Benefit fundraiser for Catherine and Ryan Lockhart to help them get through Catherine's stage 4 metastatic breast cancer that has now spread to her lungs.
There will be food, bounce house for kids, long shot-high score counts and much more. Everyone's welcome, bring your chairs and make a day of it. :smash:

Man, I can't wait. Its for a great cause too. :yeah:

BowanaLee

Times drawing near ! :banana::fine:

Getting closer ! :fine:

BowanaLee

I can't wait. Its my last shoot until January. Looks like its shaping up to be a decent weekend too. :fine:

EagleEye3D

We have another great prize for the Benefit Shoot. Gonna be a great time! Please come out to support my wife!:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Attachments

• 20170830_170655.jpg
    20170830_170655.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 223

BowanaLee

Is it known??

I don't think so but its only 40 yds max. I think the long shot is and I know the ACE shoot is. You can always shoot for fun and do what ever you want. Its for a great cause. :cool:

Monster02

No doubt just asking! I got some new people coming thats never shot! Just asking bc i never seen where if it was known or unknown?

EagleEye3D

No doubt just asking! I got some new people coming thats never shot! Just asking bc i never seen where if it was known or unknown?

Hello. It is unknown. 40 max for men. 30 women. 25 youth. Hunting setups.
But you can shoot for fun and use rangefinder and open setup if you like to.
Thanks for asking. Let me know if you have anymore questions

BowanaLee

Its like Christmas Eve. I'll probably set up half the night trying to sleep. :bounce: "A bow hunting tuneup, a week before it opens." :cool:

Tadder

We went down from Sam Bows Sat. and its not that far from NEGA. Nice ride and Beautiful area and the skeeter's wasn't bad at all.We had a Great time just visiting with everyone. Hope y'all can make down sunday are monday it's setup for a lot of fun. :yeah::flag:

BowanaLee

It was a hoot. I hope I didn't rough up them young guns to bad. I didn't shoot very good but I still probably spanked most of them. :rofl: ...One more day to go ! :fine: