Oldest Rivalry in the Deep South

Matthew6

Banned thug
It will be. It always is, even when it's a blowout. You can take all those stats and flush them down the toilet. They won't mean a thing tomorrow. AU has the home field advantage too. The Dawgs are walking into an Alabama tornado tomorrow.

the alabama tornado will be dec 2. at bryant denny east. that is gonna be awesome whichever way it goes. go dawgs and roll tide. thwthebarn.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
the alabama tornado will be dec 2. at bryant denny east. that is gonna be awesome whichever way it goes. go dawgs and roll tide. thwthebarn.

sit down boy youre next

lbzdually

Banned
UGA is at full strength, and at this time of year that is an amazing feat. Natrez Patrick is also back coming off a 4 game suspension. I hope he comes out with something to prove.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The road team has a good record in this series.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I feel like we will play well, will it be enough, I do not know.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Yes, sir...

GO DAWGS!
BEAT AUBURN!

weagle

It's odd that although this a huge game for Auburn, it really doesn't mean anything with regard to UGA's playoff hopes. Dogs can lose this game and they are still locked into the SECCG and the winner of that goes to the 4 team playoff.

Auburn has to win out, which means beating the #1 ranked team twice in the last 3 games (UGA and then Bama) and then beat UGA again in the SECCG.

Sounds like a plan to me .

War Eagle

Phase one complete.

One more out of conference then time to work hard and get ready for the Iron Bowl.

DannyW

I have to admit...last few days when you guys kept saying this game was going to be a blowout...I just did not believe you.

Guess I was wrong.