**** General Weather Discussion Thread #8 2017***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I wouldn't trust this 3 month outlook for all of the money in the world. This is based solely on a typical La Nina pattern and I'm bettin this La Nina will be anything but typical. Old Sol is crankin up and gettin pretty active.

DOwmqbAXkAIR1wq.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Other than post soft gripes about it in here. ::ke::bounce:

Not nearly to the extent of all the en masse crying and whining that starts up all in here every time it gets over 70 degrees and all these alleged southerners are suddenly gonna melt or get carried off by skeeters. ::ke: :bounce:

Greene728

Not nearly to the extent of all the en masse crying and whining that starts up all in here every time it gets over 70 degrees and all these alleged southerners are suddenly gonna melt or get carried off by skeeters. ::ke: :bounce:

Amen!

smokey30725

Well that was a whole lot of nothing. Rained hard for five minutes with a gentle breeze.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wind been absolutely whipping here, and pouring rain all night. Some snow showers this morning. Rifle season opens here tomorrow and it's supposed to be 25* with 15-20mph gusts tomorrow morning.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Wind been absolutely whipping here, and pouring rain all night. Some snow showers this morning. Rifle season opens here tomorrow and it's supposed to be 25* with 15-20mph gusts tomorrow morning.

Rifle opener on a Monday? Thats good temps but dang that wind!

Patriot44

Banned
Where da wind? I'm not raking leaves til they all fall. Got about 10% of hanger oners.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Rifle opener on a Monday? Thats good temps but dang that wind!

All hunting seasons for everything have always opened on Monday here. We only got to hunt on Sunday on private land here a couple years ago.

Yeah, I love the cold mornings for hunting, but I hate hunting when it's windy. Hardly ever see anything on windy days.

Status
Not open for further replies.