Time to bring it all togther!!

Arrow3

All you've been practicing for is upon us...Time to pull back and let it fly....That THWACK sound sure is nice when you stick one!! One more day to practice and scout before season....Would you say you were prepared?? I think I am....I could have shot a little more but its just like riding a bike...Once you learn, you never forget!!

DaddyPaul

Brandon I too haven't shot nearly as much as usual but it is coming together very nicely at the right time. I am going to hang some stands in the morning and keep my fingers crossed come Saturday morning. Sure would be nice to have a 130" at about 25 yards Saturday morning, although I would settle for a 100# camelhead! :D

Arrow3

I agree Paul....Id love to shoot a nice buck, but the first fat doe that comes by has had a bad day!!

Slasher

Please let it be a doe... or 5 ... I have to warm up before the ole big boy walks in front of me... Its like I need to warm up on a doe or two before I can release on a buck... Fever, you bet!!! That's why I enjoy bowhunting so much... My only missed shot last year was on a doe @15yds on opening day. I got myself to take a deep breath and let half of it out.... up came the sights, they settled in as i exhaled slowly, and then I squeezed while holding my 35yd pin on the vitals.... Sure scared the dickens outta the old girl though.... After that i was right on... I know I am not the only one.... :eek:

Ramey Jackson

I'm ready! I think???? Regardless, I'm just ready to be in the woods and away from the office. I've got four good bucks on film that frequent the same food plot every evening. Hopefully I'll connect with one of the four. However, deer have a calander just like we do! :D

spongebob

I am already packing tonight...

Last year was my first "bow" year (bad shoulder mandates a x-bow) but no deer got within 50 yards so I'm sure I'll get "fever". The best kind of fever to have...sleep will not come easy tonight or tomorrow night....

cwood

It is going to be a great day in the Deer woods for all of us. Just remember to be carefull out there!!!!! I hope every one get's a BIGUN. :cool:

WildBuck

I have the next four days off and am really going to enjoy just being in the woods, if i kill a deer it will just be a big bonus. I have shot every day since August 1st. except for three days. If the deer comes by I am ready.

AliBubba

I came home for lunch and setup my target in the back yard. Shot my best group (3 inchs) from 35 steps. Was reading about how not to punch the release and it really made a big difference... I am ready and counting down. :cool:

Arrow3

Sure did bring up an old one here....:D