Class III dealers around Atlanta

suntex01

Hey,
Anybody know any class III dealers around Atlanta that do FFL transfers? I'm looking to buy an SBR.

Thanks

Wiskey_33

POLITESOCIETYINC.COM

I've also heard Nick's can, but don't deal with those guys.

Love mine:

CIMG5609.jpg

BookHound

We just today got in a very limited supply of Sabre SBRs. They are all 11.5" barrels. We have a customer waiting list that I'll be going through before I change our site to show them back in stock.

Mark

suntex01

Yeah I called Nicks, they only do FFL and not Class III.

I've got an SBR upper on order with LWRC already. But I'm thinking about ordering a complete rifle instead...
Thanks

bigboye

I built my two on my own. Is their any benefit form buying one compared to building one? I always thought you saved money building one.

Wiskey_33

I built my two on my own. Is their any benefit form buying one compared to building one? I always thought you saved money building one.

Don't have to send the lower out to be engraved if you buy from a manufacturer.

Fro1911nut

Deal with Bookhound and be done

My PSI built Noveske/Sabre SBR
DSC00173.jpg

Slingblade

Gone But Not Forgotten
We just today got in a very limited supply of Sabre SBRs. They are all 11.5" barrels. We have a customer waiting list that I'll be going through before I change our site to show them back in stock.

Mark

You said that they told you "Soon come". :cool:

suntex01

Yeah, I was going to just build one, but decided I wanted to get a complete SBR and build one eventually.

Thanks alot for all your help. I'll look into the dealers you guys mentioned!

BTW anybody know where I can print off the most current form 1 and form 4? Last time I called ATF they said they're all out, and don't know when more would be in...I'm wondering if this is another of those Obama ploys or is it just the "demand"?

raw111

A big +1 for Polite Society.

rich

Fro1911nut

Yeah, I was going to just build one, but decided I wanted to get a complete SBR and build one eventually.

Thanks alot for all your help. I'll look into the dealers you guys mentioned!

BTW anybody know where I can print off the most current form 1 and form 4? Last time I called ATF they said they're all out, and don't know when more would be in...I'm wondering if this is another of those Obama ploys or is it just the "demand"?

http://www.precisionweapons.com/cartgenie/010205Form4.pdf