Tip for increasing hunting success?

Forest Grump

If you haven't seen this already, you might want to invest in a deer crossing sign in front of your stand; according to this lady, that's all you need :D
(forget all that silly smelly stuff, feeders, gadgets, toot-n-grunts, what-have-ya...)

:huh:

:rofl::rofl:

dpcmcghee

Banned
:cool:
a_zps0850280d.jpg

Your way behind brother . I got one already

Forest Grump

Wow !
She should not be able to breed or even have a drivers licence.

Friend, she's about to help you pick your next President! :flag:

(wonder which way she'll vote?) (maybe there'll be a sign nearby to help her choose...)

Gotta get a few

Dang, this whole time iv been hunting wrong!! Where can i get a few of these signs? Think the D.O.T. would sell me a few? :rofl:

I think some people are put here for our humor.

gsp754

Banned
All I can say is WOW!! There's nothing like an idiot standing up for what they believe is right. How would you like to get in an argument with her, could you imagine? Imagine the poor fella in her life, If there is one, I wonder what he thinks about this careless govt. allowing deer to cross in such heavy traffic areas.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
All I can say is WOW!! There's nothing like an idiot standing up for what they believe is right. How would you like to get in an argument with her, could you imagine? Imagine the poor fella in her life, If there is one, I wonder what he thinks about this careless govt. allowing deer to cross in such heavy traffic areas.

She probably got hired for her job because of her chest size. :banginghe

gt40

chadf

I wonder what her husband was thinking the whole time.........

gsp754

Banned
She probably got hired for her job because of her chest size. :banginghe

gt40

I'm betting your right, she has got to be hot, she has no other option. There's no way some one that smart could survive without being smoking hot.

gsp754

Banned
I wonder what her husband was thinking the whole time.........

He was probably at work, Judging by the phone call I doubt she is employed. Im sure if they have been married more than a year, he tries not to talk to her anymore than he has to.

papachaz

one thing she didn't cover though, which one works better, the orange sign or the yellow sign? I just wonder if the orange sign wouldn't be better, since we as hunters have to wear orange for safety. surely the deer recognize that. what do y'all think?? doesn't that make sense?

Gulfin

I refuse to believe there is a human being on this planet that stupid! Surely that is some type of prank call.....If not, it should be legal to shoot that woman immediately and save the rest of the human race from anything else she might do.

That's even worse than the one where the family got lost in the corn maze and called 911 to help get them out.....

papachaz

never under estimate the power of stupidity in large numbers

sad but true

gsp754

Banned
If that was a prank, she is an amazing actor. Personally, I think she was serious, she had emotion in her voice. There is nothing like someone that stupid, they believe in themselves and are oblivious to anything other than what they think is right. you can't argue with them, you can't talk to them, they are on a mission and stupidity is their GPS.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
one thing she didn't cover though, which one works better, the orange sign or the yellow sign? I just wonder if the orange sign wouldn't be better, since we as hunters have to wear orange for safety. surely the deer recognize that. what do y'all think?? doesn't that make sense?

I think you and her could be used in the same sentence. :rofl:

gt40