#226, Buncha bad weather slacking Drivelers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Well the coffee is ready.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
wybro,

sorry about being worked over to work over.

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
It does remain to be seen Gobble. But I think he will show up. Blood are you porch sitting this morning? Dang Wy!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Friday to you Blood, Wycliff, Gobblin, Moonbro, and to the rest of you drivelers.

I fooled you guys this morning as I have been up and awake sine 4 AM. I didn't log on immediately as I like to use the stealth mode while reading on some threads.

I've been here for a little while BUT first I had to do some reading....I mean "fishing" in the fresh water Forum. Looks like it is time for me to get a new rod or two and do some fishing while all of these fish are still "bedding".

I bet those shellcrackers would pull 3 times harder than most bass would and I think they could have a grease jacket put on them and be a really tasty meal too.

Gobblin, I do need a cup or three of your fresh brewed coffee this morning too just to get fully awake.

Dang, I forgot to ask Blood if he and his MIL were going to be turkey hunting together on their front porch this morning ??????

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin gentlemen.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Good Friday morning Chief. You got a project today?

Mornin Moonbro.

I've got several, but haven't figured out which one I want to tackle.

Actually, I think I just made my mind up on spraying some herbicide before it gets too hot and too late to apply it. I've already done it once, but didn't quite get the results I was hoping for.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Welcome home Chief. Glad that you made it back safely!!!!

I've got to get a bunch of things done to help me pay my bill from yesterday. Actually, I finally retired yesterday !!!!!!

I surely did as I bought a new set of Michelins and also got a complete brake job done yesterday as well. I should be good to go for long time now. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

I guess that you could say that I re-tired and also re-braked yesterday as well !!!!! :D:D:D:pop::pop:

Now somebody needs to get a new Driveler Thread in the works as this one is just about completely cooked !!!! :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Morning bro's !!

Gonna fire my yard crew that's been working for me for the last 8 years. Dood increased his fee by $40 a month.

Taking bids from 8 small owners this weekend.:cheers:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Mornin EE, Quackbro, and blood.

That's what I was thinkin bloodbro. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Quack on da phone callin yard man back. :bounce:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Gon get another 8 years at a minimal increase.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I'd hate to know what somebody round here would want to mow-blow n go.

Status
Not open for further replies.