This was imby

Attachments

• IMG_1822.JPG
    IMG_1822.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 292

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Mark,

There is a simple answer here. Since you and are are obviously a great fan of Lewis Grizzard, he once said that if you drink too much of that "rot-gut whiskey", you might have a tendency to see kinds of weird things crawling around in your back yard from time to time !!!!!

I'm thinking this is one of those times !!!!! :D:D:D

Yes, I really miss my friend, Lewis too. I still enjoy reading back on lots of his books (22 books in this case for me) as my late wife made sure to supply me with a bookshelf full of one of the "Georgia BullDawgs" greatest fan's writings. If I live to be 1,000 years old, I will never forget the sight of a small plane flying over Sanford Stadium during the football game the Saturday after Lewis died. Every person in the stadium looked up and they saw a banner being pulled behind it that said......."HOW ABOUT THAT LEWIS" !!!!!

Everyone in the stadium stood up and saluted and applauded that banner as it flew back and forth over the stadium that day. The applause for that feat was one of the very loudest noises that I have ever heard at any football game at UGA.

And Yes, I am still in love with Kathy Sue Loudermilk too !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Our friend Lewis may be gone BUT he is surely NOT FORGOTTEN !!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Mark that is the rare long thought EXTINCT Spider Head Diamondack. Destroy ALL photographic evidence NOW and forget you ever saw it!!!!!!!!!!

If the tree huggers find out it is living iyby they'll condemn your home and all you neighbors too as habitat!!!!!!!!!!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Mark,

There is a simple answer here. Since you and are are obviously a great fan of Lewis Grizzard, he once said that if you drink too much of that "rot-gut whiskey", you might have a tendency to see kinds of weird things crawling around in your back yard from time to time !!!!!

I'm thinking this is one of those times !!!!! :D:D:D

Yes, I really miss my friend, Lewis too. I still enjoy reading back on lots of his books (22 books in this case for me) as my late wife made sure to supply me with a bookshelf full of one of the "Georgia BullDawgs" greatest fan's writings. If I live to be 1,000 years old, I will never forget the sight of a small plane flying over Sanford Stadium during the football game the Saturday after Lewis died. Every person in the stadium looked up and they saw a banner being pulled behind it that said......."HOW ABOUT THAT LEWIS" !!!!!

Everyone in the stadium stood up and saluted and applauded that banner as it flew back and forth over the stadium that day. The applause for that feat was one of the very loudest noises that I have ever heard at any football game at UGA.

And Yes, I am still in love with Kathy Sue Loudermilk too !!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Our friend Lewis may be gone BUT he is surely NOT FORGOTTEN !!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Glad to see another fan in here EE. Lewis sure did love the Dawgs......When I was deployed in the Navy I wrote my mother and asked her to send me a Lewis Grizzard book. She sent me "Shoot low Boy's They're Riding Shetland Ponys". My Yankee friend asked me "What kind of book is that " ? I let him borrow it and he was hooked on Grizzard. Of coarse he was a mid western Yankee so he wasn't as bad as one of them NE Yankees.

T-N-T

Run mark.

Run

normaldave

GON Weatherman
Hmmm...

Rattleightlegsnake?

Southern-banded arachnidsnake?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Do not get any where near that thing Mark. They are know to carry Rabies, Brown Recluse venom, Rattle snake venom and they have a stinger in their rattlers that, if you are ever hit by it, causes you to have a severe reaction to even one swallow of beer.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
They make good pets and love to be held and sang to.