Accidentally Drew Two Quota Hunts on the Same Day

patcavscout

So I got drawn for two quotas hunts on the same day. One for waterfowl on Butler Island at Almahata WMA and one for Quail on Chattahoochee Fall Line WMA. Obviously it will be nigh impossible to do both in the same day so I need to decide which one is better. If you had the choice which one would you choose? Looking to get feedback from folks that have either hunted those spots or known someone who has. Thanks everyone.

Totaloutdoorsman

From the reports coming out of Altamaha it’s going to be a rough year down there. The hurricane messed everything up pretty good. I got the email and cancelled all of my quota applications for Altamaha to avoid wasting the points. I’d go with the quail hunt honestly.

Oldfield83

Looks like the salt spray from the hurricane has scorched all the marsh in Altamaha impoundments, I wish the State would take this opportunity and burn everything off before the season opens in Nov.....Seems like a golden opportunity to open up water and expose food for waterfowl....and more area for hunters. The holes in Rhett's and Champney seem to get smaller each year. Just my two cents...