Its raining Bass Pro Shops gift cards !!!!!!!

BowanaLee

Maybe someone ought to contact Nick and get the card numbers. Thats all you need to order on line.
If this ain't settled soon and its OK with the administrators, I want to start a donation thread to get y'all paid.
They'll be a bunch of broken hearts if we cant have a challenge. I'll be the 1st to chip in.

hound dog

Yep me too.

BowChilling

Oh heck yeah I'd pitch in! I had thought about getting everybody to send in a couple of extra dollars each to pay those guys and then if the 2nd place cards showed up we could use that money for best 2 or 3 bucks killed this season bonus money.

Jasper

Oh heck yeah I'd pitch in! I had thought about getting everybody to send in a couple of extra dollars each to pay those guys and then if the 2nd place cards showed up we could use that money for best 2 or 3 bucks killed this season bonus money.

Count me in! :flag:

FF-Emt Diver

Is there any way to contact BP and maybe have them re issue some thru the card # or receipt from where they were bought??

I'm just coming in on the tale of this conversation after the talk about no possible contest cause I want to participate this year....Just throwing out ideas...

Count me in! I will be glad to chip in so we can clear this issue up and get ready for this years challenge.:)

scott1985

Ok on May 26 I sent Nick a Text asking about the Claim of the lost cards ....He said He had the money from the usps claim and was in PC on a short vacation and was going to stop By Bass pro on his way home and get the cards. On June 2 i sent him a text asking had he got the cards in the mail..No respond ... Thats where we stand.... I dont wont any of this to affect our challenge next year either...

BowanaLee

Ok on May 26 I sent Nick a Text asking about the Claim of the lost cards ....He said He had the money from the usps claim and was in PC on a short vacation and was going to stop By Bass pro on his way home and get the cards. On June 2 i sent him a text asking had he got the cards in the mail..No respond ... Thats where we stand.... I dont wont any of this to affect our challenge next year either...

Thanks for the heads up buddy. Maybe he'll pull through yet ? All you really need is the card and pin numbers off the cards. I still have my cards.
Do you know how much your team is owed just in case we need to pool together ?

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 757

Bowhunter Matt

ha!, ill bet you are. lookin forward to showing you how its done this year :whip:

you call that smack talk??? you need a lesson in smack talk!! but since i don't smack talk i'll have to show you how its done by scoring more points myself than your team again!!!! :pop: :D

wranglerjoe1968

How did you get bass pro cards? I wish it would rain like that at my house

Soybean

you call that smack talk??? you need a lesson in smack talk!! but since i don't smack talk i'll have to show you how its done by scoring more points myself than your team again!!!! :pop: :D

yeah you got me on that one. i got my does but the bucks just dont want to cooperate. but we also had a team agreement that we wouldnt shoot them little 1.5 year olds that you be stickin ::ke::rofl: plus, you know me, i just get frustrated and shoot em with ol audrey (aka .270). :bounce:

edit - sorry for the thread hijack, i guess it is time for the smacktalk thread.

BowanaLee

Any news ? :huh: ::; ::; ::; ::; ::; ::;

And, has anyone emailed Nick and told him our situation on the Challenge.
If we cant put this behind us, we may not be able to have another one.

Last edited:

Bowhunter Matt

come on nick we know u are reading this. help us out and let someone know whats going on. we are willing to make it as right a we can but we need you to step up and help us one last time.

BowChilling

Sad thing is the challenge had grown every year! For the serious members of the bow forum it was something to look forward to. And DuckHawk was a very well thought of and respected member of this community. I just can't understand how that little money would be worth trashing your reputation over. It has to be something legit or he'd have might as well kept all the cash!

BowanaLee

Sad thing is the challenge had grown every year! For the serious members of the bow forum it was something to look forward to. And DuckHawk was a very well thought of and respected member of this community. I just can't understand how that little money would be worth trashing your reputation over. It has to be something legit or he'd have might as well kept all the cash!

Billy, reckon we can start a pool and pay this ourselves. If we start now, we should have the 2nd place team payed in time for another Challenge. Hopefully, if the moderators see how much it means to us and how much were willing to sacrifice, they'll let us continue. If Duck pulls through, we can send it back or let it stand as entry fees ? We'll need to know how much the total is and if its ok with the mods ? Can we send it to you and do you have a paypal account ? I can start it off with my donation first. Id like to get this underway ASAP.
The 1st place team got 150.00 each. If we knew how much the 3rd place team got, we could do the math.

Last edited: