Its raining Bass Pro Shops gift cards !!!!!!!

pasinthrough

I'm right in there too guys. I hope we can have things solved by July 4th. :flag:

The message DH posted just after January had second place at $150 each. Billy did the math on that and all the payouts would have been over $150 more than was paid in. If my math is right $125 each or $375 total is what we need to scrape up.

Billy, send me a PM with your address or paypal and I'll get you something too. Doesn't matter to me if the mods want us to do it or not, it's the right thing to do for these guys that beat the rest of us fair and square.

BOWROD

I'm in..!!! If 40 people sent $10. It would be more than enough ....and. if nick comes through we can just consider the money there entry fee..!! If it cost me $20 to make it right for those guys who deserve & earned there winnings ......I got no problem sending the funds ...!!!

The Fever

Why were the cards mailed if all that was needed were the numbers on the back of the giftcards??? Would be pretty simple to send a PM and an email, there would be no chances of a mix up either. Perhaps we should set it up a bit differently this year?

scott1985

Ok..I finally sent Nick another text and got a response..He said we should have the cards by the end of the week..He said his work schedule doesnt allow him to get to the P.O before closing.He also said he knows were frustrated But hes dang sure not going to take advantage of anyone.....He apologized and promised we will get the cards.

BowanaLee

Ok..I finally sent Nick another text and got a response..He said we should have the cards by the end of the week..He said his work schedule doesnt allow him to get to the P.O before closing.He also said he knows were frustrated But hes dang sure not going to take advantage of anyone.....He apologized and promised we will get the cards.

We may have our Challenge yet ! ::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;::;

BowanaLee

Any luck yet guys ?
If we want a challenge, we cant wait much longer. May have to do pay y'all ourselves ?

The Fever

I am a bit confused as to why its been so hard to get the cards out....

an email with the card numbers would solve the problem, right?

He wouldnt have to get to the post office, like TP said, a mail box with the flag up does the work for him?

Jasper

I'm afraid something's not smelling right here........:confused: We'll take care of you guys, don't worry.

BowChilling

$1200 in the total prize pool. I don't know what he paid 1st and 3rd place. He had the payouts calculated wrong.

Lee what did ya'll get?

The Fever

Heck I am a stingy college kid and I will pitch in to make sure this is settled....hate for someone to participate and then lose out...just give me the details guys....

BowChilling

I'm thinking it'll be $375 ($125 ea) but also want to wait and see what Duckhawk does. We'll have through July to see if the mods let us play for money again. Pretty sure we'll get to have the challenge without money.

Wack&Stackn08

MAN...take a couple of months off for baseball season, and come back to find that this has still not been taken care of!!! WOW!!! 3rd place got 100 each. I'm sure TEAM STANKY LEGG will do their part to make this right. We have to have to have a challenge next year!!! I think if one of the MODS would call him, it might help. I know everyone has their problems but this is ridiculous.

BowanaLee

$1200 in the total prize pool. I don't know what he paid 1st and 3rd place. He had the payouts calculated wrong.

Lee what did ya'll get?

We got 150.00 each.

pasinthrough

Interesting...

1st place team got $450

3rd place team got $300

Prize pool was $1,200

that leaves $450 (same as 1st place team got)

Kinda crazy math if you ask me...

Latest posts