DirecTV

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
For those who have DirecTV, there is a discount available that someone on Facebook posted. We called and got a considerable discount for the next twelve months. It is called Holiday Loyalty Discount. Just passing this on.

shea900

Hay there Pay! They told me I can't have this discount because I'm too silly! No, because........they said it's expired.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Hay there Pay! They told me I can't have this discount because I'm too silly! No, because........they said it's expired.

Tell them you want to cancel service. They will offer you a really good discount for about a year with no contract. I canceled my service with them Tuesday because I hardly ever watch tv and they offered me $80 off a month for 12 months

PappyHoel

That discount is to lock you into another contract. I got the email this morning and I had to read into it a little further. They are only sending the email to folks who are not locked in. Anyways I'm happy with mine and don't plan to dump it cause there is no competition.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
That discount is to lock you into another contract. I got the email this morning and I had to read into it a little further. They are only sending the email to folks who are not locked in. Anyways I'm happy with mine and don't plan to dump it cause there is no competition.

I have no email notification. I did not go into another contract. I have not been under a contact with them since my first one expired 17 years ago. I checked my on-line statement and it is already in effect. Just trying to help folks out.:huh:
Also, they told me next December, go to the AT&T local store and ask about a Veteran's discount that would be similar. Can't have both at the same time.:cheers:

rospaw

Thanks PAYMASTER ! I own you one.
Today (12/14) they took 60.00 a month off for a year ($720.00 savings) which is dropping my bill to 39.00 a month. It starts in Feb.
Again, Thank paymaster.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Good deal rospaw! Yer welcome. Mine went from $145.00 to $102.00