Not since thanksgiving

Blackston

First crossbow deer Biggest buck to date 2 does and a cowhorn BEST SEASON YET. Haven't seen a deer since turkey day. Been a great year !!!! How bout y'all ?

PappyHoel

I saw 1 deer all season, worst season in 30 years of hunting Ga.

deast1988

Saw 9 Tuesday evening no shots goin this eve to try an connect

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Most of the deer I’ve seen are either in my backyard or somewhere around the neighborhood :rolleyes:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Five bucks and one doe so far today. This 9 point came very close to catching a bullet.

Deer are moving fairly good today in this cloudy, cool weather.

Attachments

• fine9.jpg
    fine9.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 1,540

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Been a great season for me , my daughter got her biggest so far = taxidermy bill , and I got a nice 4.5 yr old 8 , daughter shot a doe , so freezer is full , and I’ve passed close to 40 bucks , and had one of my best hunts ever in Troup co. On November 19 , seen 6 different racked bucks in one morning, can’t wait to see what a couple of them turn into next season , my daughter shot one of them the next day , but most of all the good Lord blessed me to spend several days in the woods with my dad and daughter!

Bubba_1122

Ant, that's a sho nuff great deer season. Happy for you, your daughter and your dad.

Has been a tough one for me this year.

Messed up my neck helping neighbors clean up after Irma. Not a fun deal. Couldn't pull back a bow or shoot a gun.

Sat in a stand one day this season. No intention to kill a deer. Just needed to get out in the woods for a little while.

Had neck surgery 3 weeks ago. I won't be deer or duck hunting this season.

Hoping I'll be ready to go for turkey season.

Last edited:

crucible02

Been a weird year for me in Coweta. I normally see several decent bucks but I haven't seen anything more than a spike while hunting. I've seen a bunch of does and have about 7 racked bucks on camera but can't catch em walking when I'm there!

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Been a great year...

6 deer killed and a bunch more seen. 3 bucks (fyi..one was a quota hunt deer, dont want someone getting thier panties in a wad) and 3 nannies.

44magpastor

Hunted Wilkes, Lincoln, Hart, and Washington County. The last deer I saw was the Monday before Thanksgiving.

The last 3 years have been very tough. Looking forward to a few days in the woods next week

oldfella1962

I've seen more deer this year than last. Definitely a lot more bucks - either they are getting dumber or I'm getting smarter! :bounce: