Natrez patrick

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I'm now hearing it was fresh parsley found in the car. They had made spaghetti earlier and had cut up some fresh parsley, and somehow it got on their clothes and fell off in the car. So, looks like a big misunderstanding and stuff.

DannyW

Because I don't want UGA to become Auburn East.

Uh...hate to tell you this but that horse is already out of the barn, has jumped the fence, and is eating the corn out of Miss Cindy's garden three counties over. :bounce:

(Georgia 49 player arrests since 2010 compared to Auburn 31 player arrests.)

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Uh...hate to tell you this but that horse is already out of the barn, has jumped the fence, and is eating the corn out of Miss Cindy's garden three counties over. :bounce:

(Georgia 49 player arrests since 2010 compared to Auburn 31 player arrests.)

That's probably going to change over the next few years now that Kirby is there. Cops gonna have to call him and get permission to prosecute like they do saban.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
That's probably going to change over the next few years now that Kirby is there. Cops gonna have to call him and get permission to prosecute like they do saban.

As opposed to Gus who gets a pass because he makes it common knowledge the inmates get out of jail on Saturday to play ball.:biggrin2:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I guess FSU is my second favorite team. I have followed them for over 60 years. But comparing weed to outright theft is a long stretch for the youngest Thug on here.

SpotandStalk

I see nobody wants to touch the fact that Uga is obviously doctoring drug test results.

lbzdually

Banned
I see nobody wants to touch the fact that Uga is obviously doctoring drug test results.

I just wish they would have done it for someone better than Patrick. Or maybe he sparked one up to celebrate passing his UGA drug test. facepalm:

SpotandStalk

I just wish they would have done it for someone better than Patrick. Or maybe he sparked one up to celebrate passing his UGA drug test. facepalm:

If they'd do that for Patrick there is no limit to what Fromm/Roquan could do.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Alabama had a player dealing drugs in the dorms and wasn't charged
Welcome to your new normal.