Lets make a friendly bet....

GAX

*Attention!*

All White People Report To The Cotton Field In The Morning @ 7:00 For Orientation.

:rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I don't see a Gator logo.....but somehow it passes just fine:banana:.
It must be the orange and blue....;).

It should... I was being nice since I had you boys bent over with MY agreement on this bet since it was between Chadair and Sleezy and I'm being a REALLY good sport...

Hey Chadair, I think I received your 100% blessing on my choice and I heard it was the BEST one... Maybe BullcrapGator should pay better attention to Gator posts and maybe the rules before he goes off on us Dawgs..

You boys should come to a decision about who the voice is for the little Gators cause it seems to me like you boys have TOO many hands in the pot...:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I could always go back to my Gator flag and be WELL within my BET and terms....:bounce:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

chadair

It should... I was being nice since I had you boys bent over with MY agreement on this bet since it was between Chadair and Sleezy and I'm being a REALLY good sport...

Hey Chadair, I think I received your 100% blessing on my choice and I heard it was the BEST one... Maybe BullcrapGator should pay better attention to Gator posts and maybe the rules before he goes off on us Dawgs..

You boys should come to a decision about who the voice is for the little Gators cause it seems to me like you boys have TOO many hands in the pot...:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

I could always go back to my Gator flag and be WELL within my BET and terms....:bounce:

looks like Bullgator is fine with your avatar and even says so:huh:

bullgator

bullgator

BSlayer.....if me "going off" on you got you to change it....well it looks like we all won.:whip:

GAX

Sissy boy gxtreme mentioned me by name. With all the gator whining, I mistook you for him. :bounce:

Reread all the post again............then maybe you can get it thru your thick preteen skull that I, along with others were calling for your avatar change. I really don't care at this point. As far as I'm concerned, you can leave up your "this is what I'm gonna be, one day" avatar. It does kinda question your..... aaaa........ "preferences", but to each his/her/it's own.

topcat

And its none of your affair hillbilly. What's that I hear...yep, its your nanny goat calling you back home. :rofl:
Sorry retard, I never got the opportunity to retort. Check your map... Memphis is in the delta... not a hill in sight. Put the focals on and check out a map old man. Maybe you'll find that "nanny goat":whip::whip:

MudDucker

Staff member
UGA has beaten the breaks of UF more often than not....A memo went out about 15 years or so ago saying not to fear. The Dawgs were going to let the gaytors catch up a few games so the series wouldn't be as lopsided as the UGA vs. GT one.::ke:

Red

Exactly ... we were afraid they would quit the SEC. :bounce:

MudDucker

Staff member
Sorry retard, I never got the opportunity to retort. Check your map... Memphis is in the delta... not a hill in sight. Put the focals on and check out a map old man. Maybe you'll find that "nanny goat":whip::whip:

Me a retard...no sir, I am not the one with a Tennessee "player" as my avatar. Goats aren't limited to the hills ... retard. Besides, you Tennessee boys have bred your nannies to follow you anywhere. :rofl: