Hudson..

1fishinfool

wore em' out.

I think that's the first time he has ever pitched against the Mets.

Let's sweep these loser's and send em' back to NY!

:cheers:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I really like his pitching style. Although he is not pitching his best right now, I think he will be a big asset to the Braves in the future.

H

HT2

Hudson........

Yeah, he pitched like Tim Hudson knows how to pitch.........You give him 3-5 runs, and I feel purdy good that the Braves have a great chance in that particular game........ :cheers:

No. GA. Mt. Man

Gone But Not Forgotten
HT2 said:
Yeah, he pitched like Tim Hudson knows how to pitch.........You give him 3-5 runs, and I feel purdy good that the Braves have a great chance in that particular game........ :cheers:
If he pitches a complete game you mean. If you get into the bull pen 5 runs ain't so big! :banginghe

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
1fishinfool said:
wore em' out.

I think that's the first time he has ever pitched against the Mets.

Let's sweep these loser's and send em' back to NY!

:cheers:

we need to sweep them so that we can try to keep up with FL.

Jim

1fishinfool

Yeah, and their headed to Florida for a weekend series. So it's not gonna get any easier for them.

Can't wait to see how Davies fairs tonight.

1-0 , 0.00

H

HT2

Dale........

No. GA. Mt. Man said:
If he pitches a complete game you mean. If you get into the bull pen 5 runs ain't so big! :banginghe
Very good point!!!!!!!

Duff

He is a "pitcher". I like him. Man, we got pounded today. Bullpen took another beating.

Not quite as bad as the Yanks though. 27 hits for the Red Sox. I'll bet that game seem like it would never end if you were a Yankee.

1fishinfool

The inconsistency is what bothers me the most. (Surely due to pitching.)

Not too bad for a team with 2 starting pitchers on the DL though.

At least they are hanging in there.

H

HT2

Hangin' in there.........

But just barely.............. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Duff

As Tim said, we are hanging tuff.

Duff

I've watch Hudson pitch his last 3 starts and he has some so nuff stuff. Man, he has a nasty split finger pitch. He is going to be big as the postseason nears. Don't know how his ERA is 3.50, but I'm glad we got him :clap: :clap:

leadoff

GONetwork Member
When did Hudson pitch at Auburn? I think he may have pitched against us when we went through on our way to play Southeastern Louisianna back in 94. I was just a lowly freshman at the time, so I never did get an AB. I just remember Auburn's ace started the game, and he shut us down with a nasty splitty. I want to say it was Hudson. :huh: