Eminem on ESPN Football

deadend

Organized sports are a veritable cesspool of criminality and immorality. Eminem will most likely clean it up a bit by his mere presence.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
The stuff that passes for talent these days. Shameful IMO.

ChickInATree

Even the announcers were laughing at how stupid he was acting. He's had a couple 'ok' songs, if you like that kind of music - it's just not my cup of tea. Taking him ONLY as the guy they were interviewing, I couldn't believe he acted that way on national television

golffreak

I heard the interview from the game on the radio today. He sounded very genuine and respectful. Sounded nothing like he looked.

Still not a fan.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I heard the interview from the game on the radio today. He sounded very genuine and respectful. Sounded nothing like he looked.

Still not a fan.

He was respectful, just acted weird. It's all just an act, most all celebs will do something to draw attention to a new movie or album coming out. In Eminem's case, he has a new album coming out. He's got everyone talking about him now, so, mission accomplished for him.

He said talking (not performing) on live TV freaks him out, so who really knows, he may have been freaked out. Not taking up for him, but he did say that.

He's not for everyone, but the guy is a very talented writer and rapper. Most all black artists even acknowledge he's the best out there at this time. They know not to mess with the white boy. White boy will tear them a new one. I like hearing the brothas say that! :bounce:

As any artist, he'll have some great stuff, and has also released some crappy stuff.

:cheers:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
----

Attachments

• thin ice.jpg
    thin ice.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 178

mtr3333

Banned
Wow! Trash. And I thought it was more like 11 out of 9 people can't do fractions. I'll check my numbers.