Best rifle scope?

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
My vote for under $300 would be a Leupold VXII. I use a 3x9x40. Only wish would be to step up to a 50 on my next purchase.

Jim

dutchman

Leupold VXII

Just bought a new Leupold VXII 3-9 x 40 for $277. I have always wanted one of those...

TreeJacker

best scope under $300

Bushnell 3200 3.5x10 for $200. Very bright...fairly clear.

If you'll be willing to spend just a little more you can get one heck of a good scope....3x9 40mm Ziess Conquest....you can even order one in a #4 German Reticle. I promise you that you will not be disappointed. It runs for $399...and I'd put it up against scopes costing easily twice that much.

stumpman

Banned
Tree j is right the conquest is by far better than any of the scopes but cost more than you were talking. I use the 3.5-10x44 on my t/c encore ML and the 3-12x56 vseries on my hunting rifle. There crystal clear and if you wear glasses the rear objective has a adjustable focus ring not for the cross hair it clears up the field of View. great for eye glass wearers I dont shoot with my glasses this works great for me.

Night003

UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12X44 Compact IE Scope, nice rifle scope. It is top#1 rifle scope on Amazon. and Some recommendations form www.riflescopeclub.com. Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope, this one is OK. Good luck man. :clap:

Dub

UTG 30mm SWAT 3-12X44 Compact IE Scope, nice rifle scope. It is top#1 rifle scope on Amazon. and Some recommendations form www.riflescopeclub.com. Nikon ProStaff 3-9 x 40 Black Matte Riflescope, this one is OK. Good luck man. :clap:

Thread is 9 years old.

I think the OP has most likely resolved his quandary. ::ke:

irishredneck

batman_threadres.jpg