For those who have been asking

Ga-Spur

rpaul11; there is a new procedure for treating bulging disc that is fairly safe and non-invasive. A hollow needle is inserted into the disc ; through which a laser is used to heat the disc . The disc withdraws and shrinks enough to give you relief.There is a doctor in Seneca S.C. that does a lot of these with good results. The doctor that pioneered this is in New York city.

dbodkin

I'll make it short.. My wife had the TENS (sp) machine that Rack was talking about. Electro shock therapy. Nothing was working she felt really bad and disgusted with this machine. She got in a fit and started to rip it off her back. Only she forgot that it was still energized. A couple electrodes in left hand a couple in right hand ... Zap... zap.. she was dancing a jig..... I couldn't help myself I was rolling on the floor ;) ::huh: She dropped those electrodes and proceeded in throwing whatever she had in hand reach :eek: Don't you fellas ever tell, I said a thing about her trying to electrocute herself.. I'll deny every word... Hey she can whoop me .... :rolleyes:

Woody

Founder - Gone but not forgotten.
rich,

Here's hoping they get it worked out soon. --- When your back goes out.

Seems it effects everything. -- Or it did with me. :)

Handgunner

Dbodkin...

dbodkin said:
I'll make it short.. My wife had the TENS (sp) machine that Rack was talking about. Electro shock therapy. Nothing was working she felt really bad and disgusted with this machine. She got in a fit and started to rip it off her back. Only she forgot that it was still energized. A couple electrodes in left hand a couple in right hand ... Zap... zap.. she was dancing a jig..... I couldn't help myself I was rolling on the floor ;) ::huh: She dropped those electrodes and proceeded in throwing whatever she had in hand reach :eek: Don't you fellas ever tell, I said a thing about her trying to electrocute herself.. I'll deny every word... Hey she can whoop me .... :rolleyes:

Don't you worry about a thing.... :D ;)