Useless Billy GON to rehab for the #834th time

Status
Not open for further replies.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The first motor boat fatality was in 1867, when a guy was holding the spark plug wire. He last words were, Let's see if we getting fire to the motor.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Another guy invented one a couple of years later and his name was Lanchester. His motor ran on Benzene. After one outing he aint benzene no more.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Before he joined Davey Jones, he invented the carburetor. Within a week when anything didn't work, somebody would say, It must be the carburetor, and I just rebuilt it last week.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Within another year or two somebody came up with the trolling motor. They would use it to get to where they were gonna fish and then use the motor with the carburetor to troll with.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
If the fish weren't biting somebody would say, we need to rebuild the carburetor.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The first motor boat race was in Ireland in 1903. In 1904 they had the first shotgun start to a Bass fishing tournament on lake Sinclair. The lake was not there yet, but they said that if was ever built they would name it after the gas thst them old boats they used back then.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
An old guy was building a dock on lake Burton one day and one of the Motor boats came by and hung the rope the old guy was using to build his dock. It was the first time anyone ever water skied.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There were several attempts to build an air boat back then. They could never solve the problem of keeping air in those balloons that propelled them.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Bo$$ on a roll.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Mornin'

ddgarcia

Bo$$ really fulla Bull................Useles knowledge last night

ddgarcia

Not quite ready ta head ta poe