What is up with Georgia Tech??

Arrow3

calling a goaline defense on the 50?? Clemson runs through it and scores....Then Tech fights its way back and prepares for the onside kick....That has got to be the most pitaful attempt at a onside kick i have ever saw....Did you tech fans see that??

Arrow3

Good lord...How stupid can Clemson be?? Talk about giving a game away in the last few seconds...

Johnson is a horse though....Ya'll have a good one there!!

TurkeyCreek

A3..i have to agree about that goalline d at the 50..i thought it was over then....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CJ is a stud!!!! and reggie's passing is so much improved!!!

Buzz

Arrow3 said:
calling a goaline defense on the 50?? Clemson runs through it and scores....Then Tech fights its way back and prepares for the onside kick....That has got to be the most pitaful attempt at a onside kick i have ever saw....Did you tech fans see that??

I think Gailey's thinking was to stuff the run and get the ball back. Heck a win is a win, but Tech certainly has some things they need to work on. Same with your team. Your boys didn't exactly look like a "top 3" team against the mighty Fighting Chickens of South Carolina either now did they? Honestly, I am surprised you'd be talking trash about GT considering a very mediocre performance by the Dawgs today. Sure you won, but I think you will need a better 60 minute effort to beat Auburn, Florida, LSU, Tennesse and perhaps even Marshall and GT.

Arrow3

I wasn't talking trash at all....I was pulling for Tech....I just thought the play calling was a little suspect....Even one of you guys agreed with me....

Believe me ....Im thankful Georgia squeaked one out

willbuck

Granted our offense did not impress anyone, but our defense is the one of the best in the nation.

Congrats to Tech. Looks like the State of Georgia made a clean sweep of the state of South Carolina.

BTW - Did not care for Bill Curry as a coach and I can honestly say I dislike him more as a commentator.

Double D

Here We Go Again

UGA fans commenting on Tech games :bounce:

Goaline D at the 50 - with a yard to go - duh? What you gonna' do go in nickel coverage? It's a risk yea' but one you gotta' take. If the close the one gap on defense - nice stop. Break the hole (as he did) and touchdown - just the chances you take.

Happened to South Carolina the other way around - where's the comments about what an idiot Lou Holtz was?

Congrats to the Jackets and the Dawgs on victories - probably both not the way we all wanted to see them but hey - right now both teams are undefeated :clap:

H

HT2

Gotta defend.......

Brandon(Arrow3) doesn't like "TECH" like I don't like "UGA"......

But, he always compliments a good win and good play......

Just as I try to with "UGA"........

Constructive Criticizm is "O.K."......

It's the slammin' that isn't necessary.......

And, I've gotta admit, I get caught in it as well.......But, it's takes a real "loudmouth" to get me fired up......There has been a few around here like that, and now that I know who those "members" are, I try and just avoid their replys......

Good Game by "TECH" and Good Game by "UGA"......

Let's just be "civil" until November......Then we can put the "gloves" on and get busy..... :bounce: