Millennium Blind for Double Ladder Stand

Triple C

We've had a Millennium 2 man ladder stand up since 2012. Love the stand. Had camo netting around the rail but it finally rotted away. This summer, I purchased the Millennium blind made for this stand. A bit pricey but this stand gets a lot of sits each year, particularly with grand children, so I decided to purchase it.

Got to try it out last Thursday in a steady rain that lasted pretty much all day. I LOVE this thing! Very functional. Heavy duty zippers. Multiple windows. And when not raining, easily zips completely away from the top for a full 360 degree view. I sat for several hours in the rain last week and stayed dry with a great view in front of me.

Any of you guys that have the Millennium double ladder stand would like this blind. Here's a few pics.
Screen Shot 2017-11-16 at 6.54.08 AM.jpg

Pic of blind with top zipped close after I climbed down. Front zipper makes entry / exit very easy.
IMG_4429.jpg

View looking out the front window while it was raining. Had it zipped about 3/4 down.
IMG_4427.jpg

View while sitting back in seat.
IMG_4426.jpg

Also has side windows and back windows that can be zipped open or closed depending on weather conditions.

Hoss78

I have a few of the millennium double stands and they are worth every penny IMO. Will be looking for a couple of these.

mizuno24jad

I have one of these blinds on my millennium also and absolutely love it, would highly recommend it to anyone on the fence about buying one

Fork Horn

Glad to see your review. I have two of these stands and have looked at these blinds several times but was uncertain about it. Might have to give one a try.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I've got an L110 and that would be the ticket on a rainy day.

Triple C

Reason I posted review. Definitely exceeded my expectation, particularly in the rain. And...well built.

gadeerwoman

I'm assuming the frame for the cover is include. Been looking at that myself but wasn't sure how it would hold up to weather and wind. Glad to see a glowing review.
Was it easy to set up on the stand? Is it attached to the tree in the back?

Triple C

I'm assuming the frame for the cover is include. Been looking at that myself but wasn't sure how it would hold up to weather and wind. Glad to see a glowing review.
Was it easy to set up on the stand? Is it attached to the tree in the back?

Blind attaches to rails and tubes of stand and is supported from the top with flex steel rods that hinge depending on how high you prefer the top from the bottom.

2bbshot

Hands down my favorite rifle hunting stand ever. My uncle has 20 2 man millenniums with blind kits on them and they are just awesome.