Big man turkey vest

nick_o_demus

I have the same problem. My stomach gets in the way of all vests... I swapped to the tom teasers quick sack and just picked up an Ol' Tom Vestless mesh back shirt that holds two pot calls/strikers and (4) diaphragms.

fountain

Check out the tom teaser quick sack. It will hold all a vest will...I had a tatr2 and now have everything from it in a quick sack. It's very portable and nowhere near as hot as a vest.

I was going to buy a new vest from nomad in Nashville, but couldn't make myself do it. I know I would like it, but would likely go back to my quick sack.
That said, I would believe it would fit a bigger guy well. The guy that designed that new vest is a good size fellow. It seems like a very well designed vest and would be a good one

Bubba_1122

I hate wearing a vest. Used a waist pack for a couple of years. Didn't really like that. Been using a Tom's Teaser quick sack for couple of years and love it (though wish it was made out of a little thicker/stiffer material (like a Carhart duck/canvas work pants type material)).

There's a local seamstress that I use.Ought to get her to make me one that's loosely modeled after the TT quick sack but with a couple of changes in design and a thicker material.

Gut_Pile

The new nomad vest will range from size small up to XXXXL

nick_o_demus

I hate wearing a vest. Used a waist pack for a couple of years. Didn't really like that. Been using a Tom's Teaser quick sack for couple of years and love it (though wish it was made out of a little thicker/stiffer material (like a Carhart duck/canvas work pants type material)).

There's a local seamstress that I use.Ought to get her to make me one that's loosely modeled after the TT quick sack but with a couple of changes in design and a thicker material.

Ask her to make the pockets for the pot calls bigger or have some "depth" sewn into them. That's my only issue.