Hey all non believers...

hummerpoo

Gone but not forgotten
If they can't accurately teach 175 year old history, I wouldn't buy their 4.6billion year old history!

I feel the same about global warming. The same mathematical modeling approach is used to predict the temperature for tomorrow and next week as is used to predict the temperature 50 years from now.

ambush80

If they can't accurately teach 175 year old history, I wouldn't buy their 4.6billion year old history!

I feel the same about global warming. The same mathematical modeling approach is used to predict the temperature for tomorrow and next week as is used to predict the temperature 50 years from now.

Are you guys experts on this stuff? Enough to be able to speak authoritatively on it?

matt79brown

I'm an expert on CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored I was told in school that in 1969 Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. 40 years later NASA spent billions shooting at the moon with missiles in hopes of getting good enough pictures to see weather or not the particles contained h20. Hummmm....... I'm no expert in science but somethings not adding up. ''They'' also told me the world was 4.6 billion years old and that the polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate and that fossil fuels would be depleted in 50 years. If that is the case then we're fix'n to be out of gas. I'm guessing they have changed their predictions. Much like other religions do when they try to predict the future. Have you ever followed the $ on who it is that funds the research for your science? The findings are usually very very biased. I call CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

ambush80

I'm an expert on CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored I was told in school that in 1969 Neil Armstrong walked on the moon. 40 years later NASA spent billions shooting at the moon with missiles in hopes of getting good enough pictures to see weather or not the particles contained h20. Hummmm....... I'm no expert in science but somethings not adding up. ''They'' also told me the world was 4.6 billion years old and that the polar ice caps are melting at an alarming rate and that fossil fuels would be depleted in 50 years. If that is the case then we're fix'n to be out of gas. I'm guessing they have changed their predictions. Much like other religions do when they try to predict the future. Have you ever followed the $ on who it is that funds the research for your science? The findings are usually very very biased. I call CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

OK. I think it's useless to try to change your mind. It's certainly beyond my abilities or inclination. I would broadly recommend an examination of the strength of your arguments.

A starting point might be an examination of the use of the term "your science".

matt79brown

How long do you anticipate the fossil fuels lasting? Whats your take on moon walking? How bout them polar ice caps? You can't change my mind but is yours made up?